Why is DeSantis such a bad POTUS candidate?

Per FL law, he can't serve more than two consecutive terms as Governor. His (now lack of) popularity in FL can already be visibly seen. He will lose the FL primary to Trump by a large margin.

In FL? Trump is going to beat him in FL.

Yup. His campaign blew through money like it grew on trees and has now tapped out all of their big donors (and they have no small donor network/support like Trump has).

I didn't now that term limit in Florida, thanks for the info.

Is he naturally bad?

Does he not want to win?

Is his staff sabotaging him?

I warned a couple of months ago that he might be another Scott Walker....who as it turned out is a man of few political skills....but I am not sure what I am looking at here.

What Say U?

The leftist indictment trap has worked, each time they indict Trump again he seems to gain with the GOP who seem to want to defend rather than think. What's worse? I think it may actually get us four more years of Trump because the Dementia Patient on the other side can't get momentum by touting the "success" of "Bidenomics". Most people understand that, like the Afghanistan retreat debacle, where it literally rained living Afghanis from the outside of airplanes during our hasty (and apparently almost entirely unplanned) emergency departure the idea that there were a "record number of panicked flights (dripping with living Afghanis decorating the fuselages and wheel wells) from Afghanistan" is not a sign of successful withdrawal any more than a overall massive increase in the base interest rates is a sign of a "healthy" economic system with controlled inflation.

Recent polls confirm that Republicans are through with the ANTI-WOKE campaigning!

People got tired of hearing it.

And, so far that is all DeSantis has to offer.

We'll see if that changes before now and Debate night! But he was warned to stop it, by his Campaign managers!

So that means he needs to start talking about policies- HIS POLICIES! AND NOT HIS ANTI-WOKE POLICIES!

He is holding on in case Trump falls out.

Last I checked he was in second place barely.

I actually like Ramasway or whatever his name is.

The leftist indictment trap has worked, each time they indict Trump again he seems to gain with the GOP who seem to want to defend rather than think. What's worse? I think it may actually get us four more years of Trump because the Dementia Patient on the other side can't get momentum by touting the "success" of "Bidenomics". Most people understand that, like the Afghanistan retreat debacle, where it literally rained living Afghanis from the outside of airplanes during our hasty (and apparently almost entirely unplanned) emergency departure the idea that there were a "record number of panicked flights (dripping with living Afghanis decorating the fuselages and wheel wells) from Afghanistan" is not a sign of successful withdrawal any more than a overall massive increase in the base interest rates is a sign of a "healthy" economic system with controlled inflation.
LMFAO

Despite the twisted version of events listed above, trump will still lose by 10 million votes.

Well I have seen reports that the Revolution once considered DESantis to be the biggest threat (they knew that they were going to be able to take Trump out), so they were pulling out all the stops to get him. Thing is I dont know exactly what this entails. They are certainly well used to false flag operations, pretending to be supporters of the people they are working to take out...we certainly saw a lot of that on social media in the run up to Jan 6 for instance.

BTW I am pretty certain that there are WOKE here at JPP pretending to be conservative in the effort to demoralize and discredit conservatives. This is a oft used tactic of the WOKE.

He is holding on in case Trump falls out.

Last I checked he was in second place barely.

I actually like Ramasway or whatever his name is.

Ramasway or whatever his name is, could choose Nikki Hokey, or whatever her name is, to be his VP, and we would have a Bollywood administration!

Just to think! Netflix would love it!

Are you ready for that?

Ramasway or whatever his name is, could choose Nikki Hokey, or whatever her name is, to be his VP, and we would have a Bollywood administration!

Just to think! Netflix would love it!

Are you ready for that?

it would be a relief from the nonstop failures from the Pale Faced Pedophile......

Christie is the only one who is running against trump. And he knows he won't win. He's just doing it to troll trump.

It baffles the mind to think that nobody in the party is willing to challenge the most vulnerable candidate in the history of the nation?

Yep! It must be true that Donald Trump could walk out on 5th avenue and take a shit in the street, and his cult followers would be all over it, eating the peanuts out of his shit!

AMAZING!

zombie-halloween-85-zombie-eats-you.gif

Is he naturally bad?

Does he not want to win?

Is his staff sabotaging him?

I warned a couple of months ago that he might be another Scott Walker....who as it turned out is a man of few political skills....but I am not sure what I am looking at here.

What Say U?

Who knows. Who cares?

TS this is not that hard.

DeSantis is a true Trump Derp zealot supporter, who just happened to make it to governor thanks to Trump endorsing him.

But if he did not get into politics he would likely be in jail now as one who invaded the Capital during the insurrection on Jan 6th.

What that means is, like all Trump derp supporters, is that he is stupid, lacks and social skills and only has his hate of 'others' to sustain and carry him.

That is not a winning person for any election, as even Trump is not limited only to being a Trump derp. Trump shows more sides. DeSantis cannot.

“Leftist indictment trap”, comedy gold.

Correct. That's what I'm doing if Trump isn't on the ballot. I will write him in as a protest vote.

Wrong. Trump has a chance... other R's don't. There are two reasons for it.

This is incorrect. The "never Trump" gaggle is MUUUUUUUUCH smaller than the "only Trump" mega crowd.

The MAGA base is enough. It consists of many disaffected working class people who have voted for all sorts of candidates in the past.

This is correct. The RNC needs MAGA voters... MAGA voters don't need the RNC.

MAGA is fine. The RNC, if it continues to resist MAGA, will be fucked.

The MAGA base wasn't enough in 2020 and after Jan 6th many republicans were disgusted with trumps behavior and will not vote for him. He doesn't stand a chance.

Exactly. Most of them never voted before '16
I might quibble with the word "most", but yes, there's a very significant number of people who either didn't vote before '16 or had not voted for a long time prior to '16.

There's also plenty of people who voted for Obama who subsequently voted for Trump. What too many people don't realize is that MAGA is not a "Republican" thing. It appeals to working class people of all (or even no) voting histories. Thus, there's no "party loyalty" involved with MAGA.

Without Trump on the ticket (or someone who Trump endorses, or someone who embraces the same Immigration, Economic/Energy, and Foreign policies that Trump does), those voters will largely not bother turning out, which helps Democrats (and Democrats who call themselves Republicans).

Back