Why is evince banned from so many threads

he I'm an old chick dudes

but thanks

they don't like to hear from me because Ive been arround her so long I can remember what they were defending back in 2003

this site wasn't even made yet

a few of us here were at site called politics.com back in 2002

I joined the internets discussions before the Iraq war because I could not believe the country was going to go to war in Iraq based on lies.

I felt a need to tell as many people as I could about the lies of Bush

so I became Deshrubinator on politics.com

a few years in the site name was sold

the seller made bank

another site I cant remember the name of and then this one

some of these posters have known me nearly half their lives

and have never seen my face

weird huh

but they hate that I can remember what they have stooped to supporting and JUST HOW WRONG THEY WERE.

and they have to face just how correct I have been in retrospect for over 15 years or so

when I first interneted I could barely type

I still suck at typing and spelling as you all know

they hate me for being correct and having a memory

thanks for giving me a place to vent about it

but thanks

they don't like to hear from me because Ive been arround her so long I can remember what they were defending back in 2003

I joined the internets discussions before the Iraq war because I could not believe the country was going to go to war in Iraq based on lies.

the seller made bank

weird huh

but they hate that I can remember what they have stooped to supporting and JUST HOW WRONG THEY WERE.

and they have to face just how correct I have been in retrospect for over 15 years or so

They are all Russians now...

Right-wingers aren't fond of truth!

Ding ding ding ding ding! And we have a winner.

She tells it like it is, and she doesn't take any shit off anyone. Even if you're a fellow leftie, if you say something she takes issue with, she'll sure as hell let you know.

Add that to the fact that Reichwing males in general fear and dislike strong assertive females, and there you go.

but thanks

the seller made bank

weird huh

thanks for the info. It's really hard to tell gender here. there should be an icon to identify it like some forums do. Vent away, ma'am, I'll watch out for the ankle biters who hate you for speaking truth.

He seems like an outstanding poster.

Because she is an idiot and she can derail a thread in five seconds with her crap flooding

Many a time she has been asked not to crap flood and she refuses. So she stays threadbanned.

Even fellow liberals think she is a fucking moron but are hesitant to criticize her too much publicly as to protect the hive

Because she is an idiot and she can derail a thread in five seconds with her crap flooding

Many a time she has been asked not to crap flood and she refuses. So she stays threadbanned.

Even fellow liberals think she is a fucking moron but are hesitant to criticize her too much publicly as to protect the hive

Sima down. The main reason is that grind hates her and prevents her from having a level playing field.

Ding ding ding ding ding! And we have a winner.

She tells it like it is, and she doesn't take any shit off anyone. Even if you're a fellow leftie, if you say something she takes issue with, she'll sure as hell let you know.

Add that to the fact that Reichwing males in general fear and dislike strong assertive females, and there you go.

Is that why you have half the board on ignore?

:rofl2:

but thanks

the seller made bank

weird huh

ever hear of whistleblowers? It's a forum where the owner stole the money and ran causing its closure.

see the tactic

its childish and full of shit

nobody likes you everybody hates you

just go eat a worm

childish

this tactic got even leftwing people here back in the day to think I was wrong and crazy

they would repeat it over and over and over and ban me from most of their threads

it worked on some people

it helped them protect their lies

this one pretty much sums it up

their fox "news" lies could not stand the facts

the facts belong to everyone for the taking

these idiots brush those facts aside and say

the facts don't ift my world view so Ill INVENT some facts (alternative facts) to rationalize my world view

it translates to I don't wont reality I want a lie filled bubble to masterbate with lies all day long because I'm too stupid to understand how self destructive lies are

I also want the world to be completely fucked up and people die so that I can live in a complete fucking lie life

their insanity leaves us fact and truth lovers with no choice but to tear their lie world down so we can survive

Open the door

we will welcome you in

the truth is hard at first

but it will be a huge salve once you truly embrace it

see the tactic

its childish and full of shit

nobody likes you everybody hates you

just go eat a worm

childish

this tactic got even leftwing people here back in the day to think I was wrong and crazy

they would repeat it over and over and over and ban me from most of their threads

it worked on some people

it helped them protect their lies

this one pretty much sums it up

their fox "news" lies could not stand the facts

the facts belong to everyone for the taking

these idiots brush those facts aside and say

the facts don't ift my world view so Ill INVENT some facts (alternative facts) to rationalize my world view

it translates to I don't wont reality I want a lie filled bubble to masterbate with lies all day long because I'm too stupid to understand how self destructive lies are

I also want the world to be completely fucked up and people die so that I can live in a complete fucking lie life

their insanity leaves us fact and truth lovers with no choice but to tear their lie world down so we can survive

Open the door

we will welcome you in

the truth is hard at first

but it will be a huge salve once you truly embrace it

Exhibit A your honor

Back