Why is FBI searching without a warrant?

Jarod

Contributor
How in the world did the FBI get access to Biden’s Delaware home without a warrant?

Oh, that’s right, Biden invited them in.

How in the world did the FBI get access to Biden’s Delaware home without a warrant?

Oh, that’s right, Biden invited them in.

Yes, after Biden's lawyers removed the incriminating documents first.

Joe Biden and Cocaine Hunter are the only presidential father and son under federal investigation in US history.

During the search of Biden's home for his illegally stored classified documents, the attic was searched and Joe was found.

He thought the campaign was still going on.

This is the only time in US history that a president and his son are both under federal investigation.

So, the J/D gets to search after Biden’s lawyers cull the bad stuff about Cocaine Hunter and his corrupt father.

Yes, after Biden's lawyers removed the incriminating documents first.

Joe Biden and Cocaine Hunter are the only presidential father and son under federal investigation in US history.

Clearly the documents weren’t removed, as some were found.

During the search of Biden's home for his illegally stored classified documents, the attic was searched and Joe was found.

He thought the campaign was still going on.

This is the only time in US history that a president and his son are both under federal investigation.

So, the J/D gets to search after Biden’s lawyers cull the bad stuff about Cocaine Hunter and his corrupt father.

Trump got two years to cleanse his rental apartment. Because he required the FBI to get a warrant.

Trump got two years to cleanse his rental apartment. Because he required the FBI to get a warrant.

There were no classified documents there.

All declassified.

There will be no prosecution of Trump but Democrats want Joe out of office.

Even CNN is turning on him.

There were no classified documents there.

All declassified.

There will be no prosecution of Trump but Democrats want Joe out of office.

Even CNN is turning on him.

Who said they were declassified?

Same with Trump, who refused to cooperate.

Trump's lawyers were not allowed at his residence.

Biden's lawyers were at his before the FBI was there.

No FBI with drawn AK's at 3 AM with CNN conveniently there at Trump's residence.

I have to say something, and I am NOT defending trump, just this particular policy........NEVER, I repeat NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! invite law enforcement in to do a search. ALWAYS REQUIRE A WARRANT.

I get why biden invited them in, purely political to put out the image that he had nothing to hide, but it was fucking stupid. just as stupid as trump trying to keep and/or hide what he had.

Trump's lawyers were not allowed at his residence.

Biden's lawyers were at his before the FBI was there.

No FBI with drawn AK's at 3 AM with CNN conveniently there at Trump's residence.

Trumps lawyers basically lived at his rental unit. You do we have clear documentation of a Chinese spy being arrested snooping around Mar A Lago.

I have to say something, and I am NOT defending trump, just this particular policy........NEVER, I repeat NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! invite law enforcement in to do a search. ALWAYS REQUIRE A WARRANT.

I get why biden invited them in, purely political to put out the image that he had nothing to hide, but it was fucking stupid. just as stupid as trump trying to keep and/or hide what he had.

Not only did Trump require the warrant, he defied a legal subpoena that would have prevented the need for a warrant. He lied to the FBI about the existence of the documents. Both of those are crimes.

0c6b88ed46630bd83f75f845d86dbeac61b2703cbf4c03aaa005dc4d65a13e91-jpg.1180482

Not only did Trump require the warrant, he defied a legal subpoena that would have prevented the need for a warrant. He lied to the FBI about the existence of the documents. Both of those are crimes.

and he should be charged for those crimes..........just like hillary should have been charged for hers. But I know, and you should know, that politics is going to play heavy in to this and he'll probably escape prosecution OR get a slap on the wrist

Trumps lawyers basically lived at his rental unit. You do we have clear documentation of a Chinese spy being arrested snooping around Mar A Lago.

Trump's lawyers were removed from the property before the raid by the FBI, with drawn AK's.

Have you found the clean end of the turd that you are attempting to pick up?

Trump's lawyers were removed from the property before the raid by the FBI, with drawn AK's.

Have you found the clean end of the turd that you are attempting to pick up?

IF Trumps lawyers were removed, it was ONLY after two years of knowing the FBI was on the way. I’ve seen no evidence his lawyers were removed.

When the FBI went after Trump's documents, Biden's lawyers went to Biden and told him if he had any, tell them and they would release what they wanted to to make Biden look like he's cooperating.
The son-of-a-bitch had those documents for over 6 years lying around in boxes in open places, yet the libs and their media are making Biden look like he is a saint for turning them over.

bcff83336ebed057fe4adfdc65163c2b.jpg

You had no problem with Hillary when she hammered cell phones and bleached her hard drive after they were subpoenaed.

A precedent.

Back