Why is FBI searching without a warrant?

You had no problem with Hillary when she hammered cell phones and bleached her hard drive after they were subpoenaed.

A precedent.

She destroyed personal emails, not subpoenaed documents.

When the FBI went after Trump's documents, Biden's lawyers went to Biden and told him if he had any, tell them and they would release what they wanted to to make Biden look like he's cooperating.
The son-of-a-bitch had those documents for over 6 years lying around in boxes in open places, yet the libs and their media are making Biden look like he is a saint for turning them over.

bcff83336ebed057fe4adfdc65163c2b.jpg

Indeed.

Thanks.

When the FBI went after Trump's documents, Biden's lawyers went to Biden and told him if he had any, tell them and they would release what they wanted to to make Biden look like he's cooperating.
The son-of-a-bitch had those documents for over 6 years lying around in boxes in open places, yet the libs and their media are making Biden look like he is a saint for turning them over.

bcff83336ebed057fe4adfdc65163c2b.jpg

The ambulance chaser is still trying to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Too funny.

How would he know if they were bleached and destroyed?

She tried to destroy them, ambulance chaser, but the FBI Forensic Unit restored some of them and found the recipients of those emails.

Now, back to those Biden classified documents that were stored illegally.

He has admitted that he has them, three times, a violation of federal law.

In the search of Biden’s residence, they found Joe hiding in the attic.

He thought the campaign was still going on.

Father and son are now under a federal investigation, first time in US history.

No one except Trump. Because they aren't declassified. Earl continues to be a moron.
Trump was the president and had the authority to de-classify them and he did.

Biden was VP and could not de-classify them.

Take a hike, pendejo.

Might want to check on the bolded part...

Trump said he de-classified them and I would believe him over you any day of the week.

The current event is Biden’s illegal storage of classified documents in multiple non-secure locations, a violation of federal law.

Trump said he de-classified them and I would believe him over you any day of the week.

The current event is Biden’s illegal storage of classified documents in multiple non-secure locations, a violation of federal law.

He never said that. You lie!

Trump was the president and had the authority to de-classify them and he did.

Biden was VP and could not de-classify them.

Take a hike, pendejo.

No evidence Trump declassified any documents.

BTW, Biden currently has the power to declassify documents.

Trump is a pathological liar. And you don't have to believe me - I'm not making a claim either way.

But Trump is not to be believed, ever. We'll see how the investigation plays out.

How in the world did the FBI get access to Biden’s Delaware home without a warrant?

Oh, that’s right, Biden invited them in.

And they found MORE classified materials

First time in history a SITTING Pres home has been searched by the FBI and its a Dim

Yes, after Biden's lawyers removed the incriminating documents first.

Joe Biden and Cocaine Hunter are the only presidential father and son under federal investigation in US history.

Where my dear do you find any indication that this President is under federal investigation?

Back