Why is Legion Troll dating and numbering his new threads?

My posting experience is adversely impacted by people like Pmp, usf, ChoppedLiver and others who call me and the other women cunts.

then don't act like one.......problem solved......besides...you, Darla, Legion, Rune and Buck are I believe the only "other women" I have called cunts.......

Too bad you can't work up a little indignation over all the racism, bigotry and vulgar language that infests this forum. I guess all that gets the free speech pass.

Cry harder; the most vulgar poster on the forum is your little pal Desh....but not a word from you.

Dishonest hypocrite.

This is a limit that limits 1, maybe 2 posters. It limits their ability to constantly spam and adversely impact the posting experience of the rest of the board. If Legion had an ounce of common fucking sense or decency we wouldn't even have the limit to begin with.

When I complained about people's posts or threads the mods said to use the ignore function, thread ban or forced ignore, so I did.

He seems to take umbrage to the limitation in starting threads, we have done nothing to limit his access to the board itself or to respond to posts. We simply limited the number of threads we have to wade through to get to threads we actually want to respond to. I want to be able to use the board to have discussions with members easily.

then don't act like one.......problem solved......besides...you, Darla, Legion, Rune and Buck are I believe the only "other women" I have called cunts.......

Calling anyone a cunt is so Christ like Pastor...! I hope your followers learn from your Christly behavior.

He seems to take umbrage to the limitation in starting threads, we have done nothing to limit his access to the board itself or to respond to posts. We simply limited the number of threads we have to wade through to get to threads we actually want to respond to. I want to be able to use the board to have discussions with members easily.

Its not hard to do. Simply ignore the bullshit and move on. You have an ignore feature on this cite don't you?

Back