why no chimp?

• Thread starter Thread starter Reggi Nallik
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reggi Nallik

why was it ok to compare bush to a monkey for 8 years but when Obama gets compared to curious george everyone starts to cry about it? He does look like the monkey. Then again, probably most of his relatives do to. are any of you seriously thinking about voting for a black man? you know it's a fact that blacks commit the highest percentage of crimes, and have the highest percentage in prison, and the highest percentage on welfare, and the lowest scores on intelligence? why would anyone contemplate putting someone into office that is just one step above a gorilla from africa?

why was it ok to compare bush to a monkey for 8 years but when Obama gets compared to curious george everyone starts to cry about it? He does look like the monkey. Then again, probably most of his relatives do to. are any of you seriously thinking about voting for a black man? you know it's a fact that blacks commit the highest percentage of crimes, and have the highest percentage in prison, and the highest percentage on welfare, and the lowest scores on intelligence? why would anyone contemplate putting someone into office that is just one step above a gorilla from africa?

Because white people were mean to them and they are not Republicans.

Because in places where racism is prevalent black people are often referred to as primates, at least as often and usually far more often than the n-word bomb is dropped. There is no way to compare the two things. Comparing a white guy to a "chimp" simply doesn't hold the same historical and current basis in racism as calling a black guy, well. Say... "One step above a gorilla".

have u herd the guy talk. hes an old southern accent guy with the old man whistle... its just far to stereotypical. Yes its a double standard. but its just so wrong.

Because in places where racism is prevalent black people are often referred to as primates, at least as often and usually far more often than the n-word bomb is dropped. There is no way to compare the two things. Comparing a white guy to a "chimp" simply doesn't hold the same historical and current basis in racism as calling a black guy, well. Say... "One step above a gorilla".

What he said.

So? I'm clearly more intelligent than you but that doesn't give me the moral right to enslave you.

I wouldn't expect you to understand me.
I understand you perfectly. You are maybe one generation removed from parents in your family also being close relatives, perhaps as close as brother sister or father daughter, many a time I imagine after sex your grandmother said to your grandfather, "get off me pa, yer crushin' my cigarettes". Racism is easy to understand, it spawns from complete stupidity. There is nothing complex about it and nothing deep. Oh and by the way, your lips move when you read this to yourself.

I can hardly describe the absolute joy I get listening to and reading the braindead thoughts of unlearned and uneducated simple-minded racists. They prove their own ignorance far beyond what what anyone else can.

They have the intellect of children.

The joy I get from such mindless posts and comments is the rejection they get from white people. The neanderthals have reduced themselves to ugly stains, blights, and festering sores on the American conscience. No one wants to be close to them, no one wants to smell them .. and like that turd that just won't flush and go away, no one even wants to see them.

As an African-American, there is a quiet pleasure in the recognition that I live in a society that has finally rejected the ignorance of racism. I wish my father could have lived to be here.

How painful it must be for the neanderthals to look at Obama rise to become the most powerful human in the world.

Just look at him .. more educated than they could be in their wildest dreams .. or anyone else in their entire family of neanderthals. But then again, so is his wife.

Look at him .. tall, handsome, intelligent, articulate, secure, respected, admired, applauded, rich, soon the most powerful person on the planet and whose name will be marked by history .. AND that was accomplished within a window of just 42 years.

My god, their grandpappies must be rolling over in their graves. :)

As I've often said, the beauty of Michael (Kramer) Richards is that when he went on his "nigger" tirade, it was white people who booed his ass off stage and flushed his career down the toliet.

I sometimes see the ocassional "nigger" comment on the board, but there's no longer any need to respond to the such ignorance .. I let white people take care of that. :)

I can hardly describe the absolute joy I get listening to and reading the braindead thoughts of unlearned and uneducated simple-minded racists. They prove their own ignorance far beyond what what anyone else can.

They have the intellect of children.

The joy I get from such mindless posts and comments is the rejection they get from white people. The neanderthals have reduced themselves to ugly stains, blights, and festering sores on the American conscience. No one wants to be close to them, no one wants to smell them .. and like that turd that just won't flush and go away, no one even wants to see them.

As an African-American, there is a quiet pleasure in the recognition that I live in a society that has finally rejected the ignorance of racism. I wish my father could have lived to be here.

How painful it must be for the neanderthals to look at Obama rise to become the most powerful human in the world.

Just look at him .. more educated than they could be in their wildest dreams .. or anyone else in their entire family of neanderthals. But then again, so is his wife.

Look at him .. tall, handsome, intelligent, articulate, secure, respected, admired, applauded, rich, soon the most powerful person on the planet and whose name will be marked by history .. AND that was accomplished within a window of just 42 years.

My god, their grandpappies must be rolling over in their graves. :)

As I've often said, the beauty of Michael (Kramer) Richards is that when he went on his "nigger" tirade, it was white people who booed his ass off stage and flushed his career down the toliet.

I sometimes see the ocassional "nigger" comment on the board, but there's no longer any need to respond to the such ignorance .. I let white people take care of that. :)

Pfeeeeesh.:rolleyes:

I understand you perfectly. You are maybe one generation removed from parents in your family also being close relatives, perhaps as close as brother sister or father daughter, many a time I imagine after sex your grandmother said to your grandfather, "get off me pa, yer crushin' my cigarettes". Racism is easy to understand, it spawns from complete stupidity. There is nothing complex about it and nothing deep. Oh and by the way, your lips move when you read this to yourself.

Case in point.

:)

Great Soc.

What a, well whatever, what's the point of calling names. But you are so right here. As if, the heart, mind and soul of a racist was some big, deep mystery.

Great Soc.

What a, well whatever, what's the point of calling names. But you are so right here. As if, the heart, mind and soul of a racist was some big, deep mystery.

No mystery at all. They're small, frightened, totally, utterly ignorant, and too stupid to change that. They have absolutely nothing going for them.

I actually thought this morning that the poster was just a troll. I really didn't think anyone could be so absolutely mindless as that.

No mystery at all. They're small, frightened, totally, utterly ignorant, and too stupid to change that. They have absolutely nothing going for them.

I actually thought this morning that the poster was just a troll. I really didn't think anyone could be so absolutely mindless as that.

Sweet.

Dont look now but your knuckles are bloody from all that draggin.

knuckle dragging in many places is used as a reference to black people. another reason why comparing them to primates is accurate.

Darla said:
Yeah you like that don’t you? I waited to see if anyone would call you on your using the n word last week. No one did. Piece of shit.

why should someone be called on using the word nigger? can you direct me to threads where you have called out all the musicians using that term?

Desh said:
geeeeze Dillo I thought you had more class than this.

post 83
Hmmmmm nigger---old white fart------I didn't know voting could be so damn hard .

you call this guy classless for using a word to describe osama that is completely fitting? osama IS a nigger. a racist one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back