why no chimp?

• Thread starter Thread starter Reggi Nallik
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing clairvoyance. Again, I was "outed" as a person who is not intimidated by speling the word nigger ? Is the something so mystical dangerous about that word that you can't even spell it lest you be struck down by God ?

Is there any particular joy that you want to share with us from using the word? You know it is offensive. Whether rappers use the word or not does not change the fact that your using the word is offensive. So why be that kind of moron?

I agree with SF the zucchini. I hit view post on this thread to see what the idiot had to say, and much to my surprise it was somewhat intelligent and even mildly coherent.

I think the name should be banned. It is beyond the pale, and I don’t think people should have to look at that. It also incites violence. That is one limit to free speech in many cases, if you recall.

amazing how not a single person angry at the word NIGGER here can point to threads where they bashed the many rap stars using the same term. I guess its different when used to refer to a racist nigger running for office. he may sound more eloquent but a nigger is a nigger is a nigger. i'm surprised at how many nigger lovers are on this forum.

gonna have to disagree with ya on that one---they all ain't the same. I don't think anyone is claiming that they love em all. They just hate people who condemn them all.

Is there any particular joy that you want to share with us from using the word? You know it is offensive. Whether rappers use the word or not does not change the fact that your using the word is offensive. So why be that kind of moron?

so offensive that you can't even type it ? It pales compared to a million other offensive things said here. Put the word in perspective and understand that not everyone sees it as the big bugaboo you do.

You read shit like this clown RN writes and you tend to think "hell no one is that deluded in real life" and want to just dismiss him off hand as a troll who is just stirring the pot.
The sad thing is that there are people who are just this confused about other humans.

I know I will probably piss a few people off here by doing this but I have to say that I talked to Dillo for months on another site and I did not see him say anything racist.

I was truely surprized at his remark and think its was just a product of his kinda weird sense of humor.

Well, I banned the user name suggesting the re-register and troll under a name that doesn't suggest the death of others...

:dunno:

You read shit like this clown RN writes and you tend to think "hell no one is that deluded in real life" and want to just dismiss him off hand as a troll who is just stirring the pot.
The sad thing is that there are people who are just this confused about other humans.

I know I will probably piss a few people off here by doing this but I have to say that I talked to Dillo for months on another site and I did not see him say anything racist.

I was truely surprized at his remark and think its was just a product of his kinda weird sense of humor.
I agree, having known him on that other site. I too was surprised, but took it in that same way because of the past experience.

I agree, having known him on that other site. I too was surprised, but took it in that same way because of the past experience.

He’s not my kind of people. I have had a lifelong struggle with what to do when people use that word in front of me, because I have family members who u se it. It is especially difficult when it is someone like an aunt, who you are not an equal of. It took me years to come to the point where I was able to say, I will not tolerate that word around me. If you say it in my home, you are not welcome and it does not matter who you are.

There is no way I would ever give up that hard-fought for command of who I will and will not be associated with, and what I will and will not tolerate, for some guy on the internet. And rather than abuse anyone or use them as some platform, I prefer to simply put them on IA.

He’s not my kind of people. I have had a lifelong struggle with what to do when people use that word in front of me, because I have family members who u se it. It is especially difficult when it is someone like an aunt, who you are not an equal of. It took me years to come to the point where I was able to say, I will not tolerate that word around me. If you say it in my home, you are not welcome and it does not matter who you are.

There is no way I would ever give up that hard-fought for command of who I will and will not be associated with, and what I will and will not tolerate, for some guy on the internet. And rather than abuse anyone or use them as some platform, I prefer to simply put them on IA.

By all means--censor everything that offends you--good call.

I understand Darla how you feel.

I feel the same.

I really do think after looking at how he used it he was highlighting the use of ageist remarks about McCain. I think he feels they are not much different than defining any person who is of color.

If I did not know him as well as I do I would not have some to his defense. I dissagree with Dillo on most things but he has a certain sense of humor and in my experience he has not reacted like a racist.

I understand Darla how you feel.

I feel the same.

I really do think after looking at how he used it he was highlighting the use of ageist remarks about McCain. I think he feels they are not much different than defining any person who is of color.

If I did not know him as well as I do I would not have some to his defense. I dissagree with Dillo on most things but he has a certain sense of humor and in my experience he has not reacted like a racist.

Actually that's pretty accurate--isn't a tad tad disinegenuous to make offensive comments regarding old people yet get appalled at seeing a word that is used by racists to offend blacks ?

Last edited:
The whole "rappers use it so why can't we?" argument is just plain stupid. Chris Rock had a bit about it once where he said out of the thousands of words in the English language this is the ONE word whites can't use. And the reason whites can't use it, is context. When white people used it, it was used in a derogatory hateful manner that was meant to demean. When Ice T calls Lord Finesse "My nigga" it is not derogatory, it is not hateful. When Dildoduck or the other platerine headed hominid use the term it is used to demean and to be hateful. Though punks like that ONLY use the words on websites. I would invite either of them to go down to Crenshaw in South Central Los Angeles and talk like that. Even Reginald Denny would be like "Man I am so glad they didn't do that to me". Anyway, it is the one word that is off limits white people. Get used to it. It's not that big a deal. I am sure you cracker ass racists have a plethora of other words you can use for the people that you so amusingly assume are inferior to you.

Actually that's pretty accurate--isn't a tad tad disinegenuous to make offensive comments regarding old people yet get appalled at seeing a word that is used by racists to afend blacks ?

Dillo, you're old enough to realize that it's history that makes the difference. Not only history, but attitudes held even today as demonstrated by the troll who started this thread, probably to get people up in arms.

The whole "rappers use it so why can't we?" argument is just plain stupid. Chris Rock had a bit about it once where he said out of the thousands of words in the English language this is the ONE word whites can't use. And the reason whites can't use it, is context. When white people used it, it was used in a derogatory hateful manner that was meant to demean. When Ice T calls Lord Finesse "My nigga" it is not derogatory, it is not hateful. When Dildoduck or the other platerine headed hominid use the term it is used to demean and to be hateful. Though punks like that ONLY use the words on websites. I would invite either of them to go down to Crenshaw in South Central Los Angeles and talk like that. Even Reginald Denny would be like "Man I am so glad they didn't do that to me". Anyway, it is the one word that is off limits white people. Get used to it. It's not that big a deal. I am sure you cracker ass racists have a plethora of other words you can use for the people that you so amusingly assume are inferior to you.

Exactly. Well said, as usual.

Hang in there Dillo and allow these guys to get to know you as well as me and Damo do and this shall pass.

I really dont think he meant it in they way some are taking it.

Oh my...all the ENLIGHTENED explanations for why whites can't say a word..:rolleyes:
Fine meme if you want to say it then say, but say it everywhere, so that the laws of cause and effect can work their magic and they you will stop saying it.

Like Damo and Desh, I too have known Dillo at another board for quite some time now and concur with their conclusions. I have never witnessed any racism on his part, overt or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back