why no chimp?

• Thread starter Thread starter Reggi Nallik
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use that word, never did..but I don't need anyone telling me what I can and can not say..
and to be threatened here to be cut off from the ENLIGHTENED PEOPLE.......now that one cracked me up.:)

???????????????

Dillo is a okay guy...he just did the 'Shock Jock' reverse psychology thingee with the 'N' word...like meme I never use this word...however some like Darla and Soco get their panties in a wad when they both use some language in this board that would offend a sailor or two bit hooker...go figure!
and what is with the ban on the thread starters screen name...I don't get it...what does the name mean?

The whole "rappers use it so why can't we?" argument is just plain stupid. Chris Rock had a bit about it once where he said out of the thousands of words in the English language this is the ONE word whites can't use. And the reason whites can't use it, is context. When white people used it, it was used in a derogatory hateful manner that was meant to demean. When Ice T calls Lord Finesse "My nigga" it is not derogatory, it is not hateful. When Dildoduck or the other platerine headed hominid use the term it is used to demean and to be hateful. Though punks like that ONLY use the words on websites. I would invite either of them to go down to Crenshaw in South Central Los Angeles and talk like that. Even Reginald Denny would be like "Man I am so glad they didn't do that to me". Anyway, it is the one word that is off limits white people. Get used to it. It's not that big a deal. I am sure you cracker ass racists have a plethora of other words you can use for the people that you so amusingly assume are inferior to you.

Assuming that you know the reasoning behind my use of the word "nigger" is naive.

Dillo is a okay guy...he just did the 'Shock Jock' reverse psychology thingee with the 'N' word...like meme I never use this word...however some like Darla and Soco get their panties in a wad when they both use some language in this board that would offend a sailor or two bit hooker...go figure!
and what is with the ban on the thread starters screen name...I don't get it...what does the name mean?

Exactly--using the term nigger on a forum does not intimidate me and I 'm really anxious to hear how trashing other sub group of humans is any different.

In my experience I agree he is a good guy.

I dont know but I think that may be the first time we have ever agreed on anything.

I really do feel this guy deserves the benifit of the doubt.

Part of being a liberal to me has always been about the truth and recognising the decency of people.

This guy is a decent guy in my experiece.

I really do feel this guy deserves the benifit of the doubt.

Part of being a liberal to me has always been about the truth and recognising the decency of people.

This guy is a decent guy in my experiece.

Yeah. not in my experience.

Hillary made some pretty racist comments about Ghandi and a 7-11 a few years ago. I gave that b!tch the benefit of the doubt too.

I agree with SF the zucchini. I hit view post on this thread to see what the idiot had to say, and much to my surprise it was somewhat intelligent and even mildly coherent.

I think the name should be banned. It is beyond the pale, and I don’t think people should have to look at that. It also incites violence. That is one limit to free speech in many cases, if you recall.

Does that mean I get upgraded from zucchini to carrot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back