why no chimp?

• Thread starter Thread starter Reggi Nallik
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Soc.

What a, well whatever, what's the point of calling names. But you are so right here. As if, the heart, mind and soul of a racist was some big, deep mystery.
I refuse to speak to racists with anything closely resembling respect. They are mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, brain dead, inbred, no class, moronic mother fuckers and I that is how they deserve to be treated. I know that much of their beliefs are generational and therefore their ancestors deserve my scorn as well. If I knew where Reggi's family was buried I would shit on his/her family graves and send him/her a picture of it.

People:

dontfeedthetroll.jpg

Just take a look at the guy's screen name: Reggi Nallik

At least the other one is a troll.

Read his moniker backwards.

Damo probably didn't catch that. I didn't until you said this. I feel it would be appropriate to block that name. But what really grosses me out is, it's probably one of our regular posters.

Damo probably didn't catch that. I didn't until you said this. I feel it would be appropriate to block that name. But what really grosses me out is, it's probably one of our regular posters.
It isn't one of our regulars. As far as I can tell.

And I took time to answer him actually explaining something. *sigh* Even the best of us gets caught by this crap sometimes.

I hate banning idiots for being idiots... They tend to be their own end.

why was it ok to compare bush to a monkey for 8 years but when Obama gets compared to curious george everyone starts to cry about it? He does look like the monkey. Then again, probably most of his relatives do to. are any of you seriously thinking about voting for a black man? you know it's a fact that blacks commit the highest percentage of crimes, and have the highest percentage in prison, and the highest percentage on welfare, and the lowest scores on intelligence? why would anyone contemplate putting someone into office that is just one step above a gorilla from africa?

Because Bush has simian features, heck he could have been in a Johnny Weismuller movie. Not his fault of course if he looks like an ape, fact is, he does.

I refuse to speak to racists with anything closely resembling respect. They are mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, brain dead, inbred, no class, moronic mother fuckers and I that is how they deserve to be treated. I know that much of their beliefs are generational and therefore their ancestors deserve my scorn as well. If I knew where Reggi's family was buried I would shit on his/her family graves and send him/her a picture of it.

:eek:

You said it better than I could my brother.

Sweet.

Dildoduck, I was able to see your post before I logged in.

Yes, you're a total asshole for throwing around the term n*gger the way you did. You were outed by a racist troll. Sorry, the enlightened people on this board will probably shun you now. Including me.

Dildoduck, I was able to see your post before I logged in.

Yes, you're a total asshole for throwing around the term n*gger the way you did. You were outed by a racist troll. Sorry, the enlightened people on this board will probably shun you now. Including me.

Amazing clairvoyance. Again, I was "outed" as a person who is not intimidated by spelling the word nigger ? Is the something so mystical dangerous about that word that you can't even spell it lest you be struck down by God ?

Last edited:
Amazing clairvoyance. Again, I was "outed" as a person who is not intimidated by speling the word nigger ? Is the something so mystical dangerous about that word that you can't even spell it lest you be struck down by God ?

amazing how not a single person angry at the word NIGGER here can point to threads where they bashed the many rap stars using the same term. I guess its different when used to refer to a racist nigger running for office. he may sound more eloquent but a nigger is a nigger is a nigger. i'm surprised at how many nigger lovers are on this forum.

amazing how not a single person angry at the word NIGGER here can point to threads where they bashed the many rap stars using the same term. I guess its different when used to refer to a racist nigger running for office. he may sound more eloquent but a nigger is a nigger is a nigger. i'm surprised at how many nigger lovers are on this forum.

Oh fuck off.

Did you get surgery to make your forehead slope in that fashion, or does it just come naturally to your brood?

It isn't one of our regulars. As far as I can tell.

And I took time to answer him actually explaining something. *sigh* Even the best of us gets caught by this crap sometimes.

I hate banning idiots for being idiots... They tend to be their own end.

I know you don't like to ban people, but you could ban his screen name and make him register with something that isn't so offensive.

Also, put me down as another that did not notice it until it was pointed out in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back