Why no lines? Why no shortage?

Yes. Internationalist Fascism.
Economic theory has nothing to do with fascism.

Internationalist Fascism:

That would be the policy set forth by the governments that entail corporativism that you are speaking of, which is an entirely different animal than the law of supply and demand.

Economic theory has nothing to do with fascism.

Internationalist Fascism:

That would be the policy set forth by the governments that entail corporativism that you are speaking of, which is an entirely different animal than the law of supply and demand.

not when supply and demand are manipulated according to the internationalist fascist agenda. Thank though.

not when supply and demand are manipulated according to the internationalist fascist agenda. Thank though.
The manipulation of the law of supply and demand notwithstanding, one does not mean the other. Saying "yes, it means this." is entirely inaccurate. There are several different means to manipulate the economic law, it does not mean that every manipulation is "internationalist fascism".

While the artificial rarity of the item in question may be the cause of what you call "internationalist fascism" it does not mean that the law of supply and demand is a sign of such a creation.

All lawyers are ambulance chasers till I need one for a divorce or an inheritance dist.
LOFL, it goes to show you with all the education in law it doesn't make you one bit more able than usged or mr 3 programming degree's of understanding economics.
You are infact very ignront, but yet very comical in your oil hate.

The manipulation of the law of supply and demand notwithstanding, one does not mean the other. Saying "yes, it means this." is entirely inaccurate. There are several different means to manipulate the economic law, it does not mean that every manipulation is "internationalist fascism".
But most manipulations are. You're inaccurate.
While the artificial rarity of the item in question may be the cause of what you call "internationalist fascism" it does not mean that the law of supply and demand is a sign of such a creation.

No. Im saying that particulare manipulation is a tool of internationalist fascism, not a cause of it. Get it straight, Senor Disingenuine Of Rubbage.

But most manipulations are. You're inaccurate.

No. Im saying that particulare manipulation is a tool of internationalist fascism, not a cause of it. Get it straight, Senor Disingenuine Of Rubbage.
My point isn't that it is not "internationalist fascism" (originally coined phrase that I particularly like), it is that the law applies regardless of why the manipulation happens.

They manipulate the supply hence control the price. If, in fact, it is from International Fascism, it is HOW they do it that I am speaking of.

The original question of the thread was why there weren't lines and he could get gas, the answer is because of the law of supply and demand. The prices are high, not as many get the gas, therefore gas is available.

All of that happens regardless of whether it is an artificial dearth in supply or a natural dearth.

My point isn't that it is not "internationalist fascism" (originally coined phrase that I particularly like), it is that the law applies regardless of why the manipulation happens.

They manipulate the supply hence control the price. If, in fact, it is from International Fascism, it is HOW they do it that I am speaking of.
Me too. The manipulation flows from that agenda.
The original question of the thread was why there weren't lines and he could get gas, the answer is because of the law of supply and demand. The prices are high, not as many get the gas, therefore gas is available.

All of that happens regardless of whether it is an artificial dearth in supply or a natural dearth.

Yes. But let's dig deeper.

Man you are some stupid fucks. The gas lines were a direct result of Nixons Price Caps. Artificial low prices increase demand while decrease supply. It's so basic...

Last edited:
Obfuscate must have read that in the History books.
He forgot the part about exploration going way down and the start of the import cycle.

Obfusimalac, come on you we're not even in high school yet.
Dispute the facts gerber baby, production wen't down when the government stole oil profits. DUHH!!!

The shortages ended when the price caps ended. That's undisputable fact. Any reduction in production was because of a decrese in profitablity because of the caps which is what I said. Along with an increase in real demand with artificial low prices.

1+1

Back