Why Obama's birth certificate issue won't go away: Vanderbilt expert

I think she does it now because you react to it. Everybody should know by now that you and TuTu are different posters.

Then why hasn't meme come out with the proof that she is a different poster? Why is she so evasive on this?

She's clearly hiding something....

Well, unless there is some serious IP masking going on, and they have never messed up even once on it, then the two posters are most definitely different people.

Well, she started out in the same location the person I suspected her of being lives, so too big of a coincidence for me to ignore.

Yes, there is that big IF again. And it seems so unlikely.

And yet explains so many different mysteries.

When you elimate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how unlikely, is the truth.

And someone totally infallable said that!

How do you explain the newspaper announcements of Obama's birth that were triggered by the Hawaii registrar, not the family?

Yes, families can insert their own announcements but not in place of the official ones. My kids' births were all in the paper and I had nothing to do with it.
a notice of a registration of birth is what was published, nt a birth announcement

:readit:

The controversy over President Obama’s birth certificate will not go away as long as he refuses to release sealed records, including the original birth certificate, according to Carol Swain, professor of political science and law at Vanderbilt University.

“I believe that the president should end the speculation by being transparent about all aspects of his background,” Swain said. “In fact, it can be argued that the president belongs to the people and to scholars, biographers and others who are entitled to know every aspect of his past. Only great men can ascend to this height, and their lives should be examined and studied for the lessons they offer.”

Swain said that what is posted online for the president is a certificate of live birth. “It is the failure to release the long form that keeps suspicion alive,” she said. Swain noted that she strongly disagrees with those who want to criticize Americans, including journalist Lou Dobbs, who continue to raise the issue.

Other sealed records that Swain has called for the president to release include those pertaining to his education, foreign travel and state legislative business.

Carol Swain is available for media interviews at carol.swain@vanderbilt.edu.

Media contact: Ann Marie Deer Owens, 615-322-NEWS

from..
http://sitemason.vanderbilt.edu/new...te-issue-wont-go-away-vanderbilt-expert.85536

Good work Einstein! :thup:

Once Obama is forced to resign from office for being born in Kenya, maybe you wingnuts can get back to solving if Hillary murdered Vince Foster! The plot thickens!

Good work Einstein! :thup:

Once Obama is forced to resign from office for being born in Kenya, maybe you wingnuts can get back to solving if Hillary murdered Vince Foster! The plot thickens!

naa, we'll let all you left-wingers get back to figuring out if 9/11 was a inside job..and you can work out the Jfk assassination conspiracy while you're at it..

all we want is to see a ORGINIAL BC...

Back