Why Obama's birth certificate issue won't go away: Vanderbilt expert

He hasn't told the American people to Fxxk off and he's already provided his official BC and other documents that prove he's a citizen.

The problem is that you (pl.) want him to give in to your demands for no legitimate reason, and if seeing another piece of paper is so important, why won't you or the others say what you expect to find in it?

He works for us...All the American citizens of the United States...not just the ones who voted him into office...

when did we elect a king....all hale King Hugo..

He works for us...All the American citizens of the United States...not just the ones who voted him into office...

Still no answer about what another document will show, just obfuscation.

No surprise there.

Still no answer about what another document will show, just obfuscation.

No surprise there.

no answer, because it's a stupid question..
it's more the fact that he is fighting so hard to not release it..of course you don't have a problem with that.
we would see what is on it, once he releases it, wouldn't we..

Last edited:

Obviously, this is not going to go away and the longer he stalls the more suspicious people will be. Show the damn thing and get it over with. Jesus Waldo Christ.

Obviously, this is not going to go away and the longer he stalls the more suspicious people will be. Show the damn thing and get it over with. Jesus Waldo Christ.

the more they drag this out they believe they are hurting the Republican party..but I see it as the other way around..
more and more people are becoming suspicious about the Hugo and why he is being so secretive...he really hasn't released any of his records from his life..
this all should of been done before he was elected, but our good ole lapdog media couldn't get off their knee's long enough to do it..

the more they drag this out they believe they are hurting the Republican party..but I see it as the other way around..
more and more people are becoming suspicious about the Hugo and why he is being so secretive...he really hasn't released any of his records from his life..
this all should of been done before he was elected, but our good ole lapdog media couldn't get off their knee's long enough to do it..

your opinion about this matter is not really indicative of the mainstream....not even of the mainstream of the republican party.

Yep, there are way too many unanswered questions about this guy
and I am really pissed.

Yep, there are way too many unanswered questions about this guy
and I am really pissed.

and you fail to realize that Obama LOVES it that the wacky fringe of the republican party is obsessing about this...

you all don't realize you are just pawns in HIS game.

and you fail to realize that Obama LOVES it that the wacky fringe of the republican party is obsessing about this...

you all don't realize you are just pawns in HIS game.

So you agree, Obama hates many Americans. Cool that, they will remember that.

So you agree, Obama hates many Americans. Cool that, they will remember that.

I suppose that YOU don't "hate many americans"? WTFO?

I don't agree to any such thing, by the way, you silly little twit.... Obama LOVE that morons like you and your ilk continue to suck the air out of the republican party's agenda with crap like this....

DO keep it up.

the Jeremiah Wright wannabe is as ugly as the real one...

both are hateful fake preachers.

cry me a river, bitch.:pke:

and please... DO keep making a big issue about Obama's birth certificate, even after the state of Hawaii has come out and told you that you are silly....

it really DOES help Obama's cause....

moron.

After reading this thread, I'm truly convinced that the neocon parrots and pundits (and die hard Hillary supporters) are just besides themselves with the knowledge that not only did Obama beat them fair & square in 2008, but all their efforts to derail him in the first 6 months of his term have either failed or have been thwarted by Obama himself.

The State of Hawaii, the Secret Service, the State Dept., all have recognized the legitimacy of the mans citizenship....that he is a native born American. But the birthers and their sympathizers just won't have it...because until Hawaii releases the "original" document (or whatever record of it they have), Obama is "hiding" something. Hmmm, so the forementioned agencies are in on the conspiracy...whatever it is.

Hmmm, when the grand poobah's of the neocons like Medved, Coulter, O'Reilly...start openly casting doubt on the sanity of this crusade, you'd think the birthers and cohorts would take the hint. But logic and rationality has never been their strong point.

all of a sudden Coulter, Medved and O'Reilly are the Grand Poobahs of the Republican Party...

what the hell happen to Rush, wasn't that his position...man is he going to be upset..

None of the above speak for the American people...they speak for themselves...

this isn't going away...we want ALL his records released, from college to his BC...

if we had a true media who wasn't in the back pocket of the Democrat party, we wouldn't have to be fighting for this now..

Last edited:
Back