Why Obama's birth certificate issue won't go away: Vanderbilt expert

I personally think Obama loves it that more and more people are getting themselves worked up into a frenzy over his birth certificate. It clearly serves to marginalize his opposition and make them appear even more loony than they already are to those people in the middle who really would prefer we have a substantive debate about issues like the economy and health care instead of stuff like this. Obama will win the next election with the votes of the middle... he will not lose it because he doesn't get the votes of loony birthers.

what were you terrified of and how did he personally terrorize your life

For starters, he stirred up a hornet's nest in the ME with the war and his "bring 'em on" style, and made us enemies that we never had before.

He decided we could imprison people indefinitely without charging them, based on spurious information, again making us enemies that didn't exist before.

His meaningless, color-coded terror alert system made us a laughingstock.

His patriot act made life measurably more difficult for millions and gave nothing in return.

His administration was behind the firing of U.S. attorneys if they weren't conservative enough.

you all just keep putting your hopes on that message...it's helping him...

something is working, his polls numbers are dropping dropping dropping..

they are refusing to release his long form BC for some reason...do you wonder why?

So you'll keep talking about it? I'm a very open person, and would likely disclose all kinds of records about myself, but not everyone is the same way as me. And why disclose when people like you are destroying yourselves?

If Obama wasn't such a leftist, and destroying himself already, he'd have insured himself re-election already with this Birther crap...

I personally think Obama loves it that more and more people are getting themselves worked up into a frenzy over his birth certificate. It clearly serves to marginalize his opposition and make them appear even more loony than they already are to those people in the middle who really would prefer we have a substantive debate about issues like the economy and health care instead of stuff like this. Obama will win the next election with the votes of the middle... he will not lose it because he doesn't get the votes of loony birthers.

Do you think that Meme is fairly typical of the kind of nutter that falls for this crap?

you again show a true ability to spread meadowmuffins....

1. hearsay

2. not the people who are claiming he is ineligible to serve

so you're wrong that they have been allowed to see all the evidence, thus, your comment is meadowmuffins...i don't think the document will show anything...it doesn't even matter what i think, the only thing that matters is obama stupidly dragging this out....instead of the issue going away or keeping it to the fringes, more and more people are talking about it

his strategy is backfiring

10 dollars, 10 minutes

And you have the true ability to expel road apples. Hawaii released a certificate of birth, so it wasn't hearsay. Boiled down, you don't think the document shows anything but you'll still try your hardest to keep alive and spread a whacky theory with nothing behind it.

I'm pretty sure somebody in the judicial system could subpoena his record if they were suspicious of his origins.

So you'll keep talking about it? I'm a very open person, and would likely disclose all kinds of records about myself, but not everyone is the same way as me. And why disclose when people like you are destroying yourselves?

If Obama wasn't such a leftist, and destroying himself already, he'd have insured himself re-election already with this Birther crap...

so asking our President to be open and honest is now a fault on the people..got it

And you have the true ability to expel road apples. Hawaii released a certificate of birth, so it wasn't hearsay. Boiled down, you don't think the document shows anything but you'll still try your hardest to keep alive and spread a whacky theory with nothing behind it.

I'm pretty sure somebody in the judicial system could subpoena his record if they were suspicious of his origins.

What the bejesus are meadow muffins?

no....obama released a non original computer copy

it is people like you that spew false facts that also help keep this alive...what the HI official said about the original is in fact hearsay....it was an out of court statement offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted

you don't spew just regular meadowmuffins, you spew wet, steamy piles of it

For starters, he stirred up a hornet's nest in the ME with the war and his "bring 'em on" style, and made us enemies that we never had before.

He decided we could imprison people indefinitely without charging them, based on spurious information, again making us enemies that didn't exist before.

His meaningless, color-coded terror alert system made us a laughingstock.

His patriot act made life measurably more difficult for millions and gave nothing in return.

His administration was behind the firing of U.S. attorneys if they weren't conservative enough.

translation:

my life was not terrorized by bush, thus i am an idiot who spews left wing talking points

no....obama released a non original computer copy

it is people like you that spew false facts that also help keep this alive...what the HI official said about the original is in fact hearsay....it was an out of court statement offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted

you don't spew just regular meadowmuffins, you spew wet, steamy piles of it

Why don't you take it up?

translation:

my life was not terrorized by bush, thus i am an idiot who spews left wing talking points

My original post referred to the damage bush did to this country, and it affects my life directly and indirectly.

As for this response, which, specifically, are lies?

Why don't you take it up?

do you what the truth or a fact is? it has been taken up in the courts and no court has ordered it unsealed or allowed anyone requesting it to see it....and no...if you read the HI law, just because you are a part of the judicial system does not give you the right to subpoena the record

next

birthers are mostly GED types, looks like the college educated righties here dissmissed this long ago.

Back