Why Obama's birth certificate issue won't go away: Vanderbilt expert

My original post referred to the damage bush did to this country, and it affects my life directly and indirectly.

As for this response, which, specifically, are lies?

everything you posted did not personally terrorize you....so it is impossible for you to have lived under a so called reign of terror....

you wouldn't know a true reign of terror because you have never lived under one....people who lived under the likes of saddam and stalin now, but you, you're just a lame political hack that uses false words like "reign of terror" when all that does is mock those who have actually lived under it

they are refusing to release his long form BC for some reason...do you wonder why?
a significant protoin of the american public does. because they won't have a seconds hestitatin in releasing their own information they wonder why Bobo has some much trouble spendnig $10 and ten minutes to flush this issue down the drain. but of course, now that he has waited this long, any document produced is obviosly a forgedry - that's what all the extra time was needed for.

i started with the idea that he was an american citizen, the longer he waits the more he stalls the more my mind moves toward the opposite conclusion -> Bob is kenyan by birth and an illigitimate president.

ROTFL. You guys already think the one Hawaii released is forged.

As if there's any pleasing conspiracy theorists, they'll just continue to raise the bar.
its a subtle point which you are incapable of understadning. Hawai'i's release was an accurate copy of a documemt that doesn;t specify a place of birth or conclusively eliminate the alternative. No document that specifies Bobo's place of birth has been presented to the public scrutiny.

same bar, not raised, never jumped to begin with.

everything you posted did not personally terrorize you....so it is impossible for you to have lived under a so called reign of terror....

you wouldn't know a true reign of terror because you have never lived under one....people who lived under the likes of saddam and stalin now, but you, you're just a lame political hack that uses false words like "reign of terror" when all that does is mock those who have actually lived under it

Since you aren't privy to my personal info you have no idea what affected my life, and how. It's just another lame attempt to deflect attention from the catastrophe of the bush administration.

Furthermore, you don't know where I lived or for how long, so don't be so quick to ass-ume that you can speak for what I've experienced.

no....obama released a non original computer copy

it is people like you that spew false facts that also help keep this alive...what the HI official said about the original is in fact hearsay....it was an out of court statement offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted

you don't spew just regular meadowmuffins, you spew wet, steamy piles of it
its the Joe Goebbels school of argumentation - repeat the lie long enough until it becomes the truth.

Last edited:
its a subtle point which you are incapable of understadning. Hawai'i's release was an accurate copy of a documemt that doesn;t specify a place of birth or conclusively eliminate the alternative. No document that specifies Bobo's place of birth has been presented to the public scrutiny.

same bar, not raised, never jumped to begin with.

Oh, I'm pretty much capable of understanding whatever people throw out.

It's just that the birthers haven't made a single coherent argument stating that something in Obama's background makes him ineligible to be president, whether it's the BC or anything else.

You guys just ignore any facts that don't coincide with your thinking, like his mother's timeline in 1961.

the hypocracy abounds and astounds. eight years of the left calling for anything and everything against GWB, but remarkably rises to defend against similar calls for openess by their guy in an important question regarding his citizenship.

who'da thunk it
/sarcaasm

IMO, which is now 360 from where it was a few weeks ago - he's a kenyan by birth and ineleigble to be POTUS.

the hypocracy abounds and astounds. eight years of the left calling for anything and everything against GWB, but remarkably rises to defend against similar calls for openess by their guy in an important question regarding his citizenship.

who'da thunk it
/sarcaasm

IMO, which is now 360 from where it was a few weeks ago - he's a kenyan by birth and ineleigble to be POTUS.

If it's a 360, then it's in the same position it was a few weeks ago. :p

Back