Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm scared of the government

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I'm scared I won't be adequate without one

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
G

Guns Guns Guns

If you do, or want to, you must have a reason.

What's yours?

:rofl2:

guns aren't going anywhere bitches no matter how long you dance on the graves of these innocent children. don't pretend you care about them. you do not. they are merely tools to further your leftist agenda. you can feign indignation all you want.

Gun ownership is declining....all these guns and ammo are going to fewer and fewer people. The sales of guns are going to people with arsenals for the most part. States with lax gun laws have a higher incidence of police deaths as well. We aren't talking about hunters.

some call them the equalizers.

maybe they dont feel equal to their fellow Americans.

I have many friends that live in the great liberal City of Oakland. There are no elected Republicans in Oakland. Because Oakland doesn't know how to handle its money it can't even afford to staff its police department at normal levels. Therefore citizens know if it is a crime against your property the police will not be able to respond immediately because again they are too understaffed.

Criminals realize this as well. Therefore a fair number of people in Oakland arm themselves at home for safety. Of course in your world that equates to 'not feeling equal to their fellow Americans' but in the real world it is a true matter of safety.

Tell us then, what do you like about the 2nd Amendment?

I would like to discuss all the facts and all the evidence surrounding the issue without you switching your brain to "second amendment rememmdies" mode within the first three second of the discussion

Back