Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm scared of being beat up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm scared of the government

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I'm scared I won't be adequate without one

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
I would like to discuss all the facts and all the evidence surrounding the issue without you switching your brain to "second amendment rememmdies" mode within the first three second of the discussion

Well you said nobody is talking about ending the 2nd Amendment. So tell me what you like about having the 2nd Amendment. It isn't a hard question.

You see I call bullshit in your "nobody is talking about ending the 2nd amendment meme". That is 100% your goal but you know you can't just do it in one swoop. So you cynically use tragedies like this to incrementally take rights away.

Remember don't let a good tragedy like 18 dead children go to waste

The panty-pissers are even afraid to give their reasons for wanting a gun, apparently.

Gun ownership is declining....all these guns and ammo are going to fewer and fewer people. The sales of guns are going to people with arsenals for the most part. States with lax gun laws have a higher incidence of police deaths as well. We aren't talking about hunters.
Its the gang members shooting each other, that is bringing up the murder rate numbers. Look at Chicago and Los Angeles, Greater L.A. has 230,000 street gang members with guns, do you think that they will turn them in. Wherever CCW weapon Carry has been sanctioned, the crime rate has declined, that is in every State, do you dispute my assertion? What do you Lib Demos do, get your talking points from George Soros or something? I want a National Right To Carry a Conceiled Weapon Law Passed, and it will eventually, it is US against them(Thugs)

Its the gang members shooting each other, that is bringing up the murder rate numbers. Look at Chicago and Los Angeles, Greater L.A. has 230,000 street gang members with guns, do you think that they will turn them in. Wherever CCW weapon Carry has been sanctioned, the crime rate has declined, that is in every State, do you dispute my assertion? What do you Lib Demos do, get your talking points from George Soros or something? I want a National Right To Carry a Conceiled Weapon Law Passed, and it will eventually, it is US against them(Thugs)

Your fear of armed minorities is evident. Is that why you think of your fellow panty-pisser George Zimmerman as a hero?

LOL.

As if your puny popguns could "defend" shit.

Red Dawn wasn't a documentary.
Libtards said we 'couldn't win the war' in Afghanistan.

That the US military could not win against a rag tag bunch of ragamuffins.

If they cannot win against a 3rd world group of terrorists, they damn sure can't win against a fully armed nation.

Gun ownership is declining....all these guns and ammo are going to fewer and fewer people. The sales of guns are going to people with arsenals for the most part. States with lax gun laws have a higher incidence of police deaths as well. We aren't talking about hunters.

I notice the recent shootings happened in New Jersey and Connecticut. I'm sure blue states have very relaxed gun laws...

Libtards said we 'couldn't win the war' in Afghanistan. That the US military could not win against a rag tag bunch of ragamuffins. If they cannot win against a 3rd world group of terrorists, they damn sure can't win against a fully armed nation.

The police and federal authorities would force you to submit or kill you, panty-pisser.

Is David Koresh a hero of yours?

Libtards said we 'couldn't win the war' in Afghanistan.

That the US military could not win against a rag tag bunch of ragamuffins.

If they cannot win against a 3rd world group of terrorists, they damn sure can't win against a fully armed nation.

Guns weren't the reason we couldn't win against the ragamuffins.

The police and federal authorities would force you to submit or kill you, panty-pisser.

Is David Koresh a hero of yours?
There are roughly 2 million military personnel and over 150 million gun owners. They don't have the manpower to contain a fully armed nation.

WTF does a group of 100 nuts or so holed up in a compound have to do with the potential for the uprising of an entire nation?

Oh, that's right. Nothing.

LMAO... Yeah, pretty soon, 1% will own 95% of all the guns and ammo and hippies will feel the need to camp out at NRA conventions and such.

We'll see who wins THAT fight!!

LMAO... Yeah, pretty soon, 1% will own 95% of all the guns and ammo and hippies will feel the need to camp out at NRA conventions and such.

We'll see who wins THAT fight!!

What fight?

Is there going to be some inevitable showdown, where gun owners just mow down their fellow unarmed citizens?

[h=1]So far only Dem Rep. Doug Geiss threatens from house floor "THERE WILL BE BLOOD" and his union thugs....[/h]

Back