Why people hate Hillary

Timshel

This sexist stuff, I have not seen much to support it. Is a vote against Obama necessarily racist? I don't watch MSM all day, but...

Two main reasons...
1) She is Bill's wife.

Repubs hate Bill in the same way and for the same reason (cause he kicked their ass) that Dems hate Bush. No mystery or conspiracy there. It's simple partisanship. Also, I think there is a bit of animosity because many realize she would not likely be where she is accept for Bill.

2) She's a fucking warmonger.

This is the reason I hate her and I know many lefties feel the same. I don't like her policies on other issues, but I could give her a pass if it were not for this.

Hillary: "U.S. policy must be clear and unequivocal: We cannot, we should not, we must not permit Iran to build or acquire nuclear weapons," the Democrat told a crowd of Israel supporters. "In dealing with this threat ... no option can be taken off the table."

This sexist stuff, I have not seen much to support it. Is a vote against Obama necessarily racist? I don't watch MSM all day, but...

Two main reasons...
1) She is Bill's wife.

That's fucked up. I never hated Laura Bush, Barbara bush, or nancy reagan because of their husbands

Repubs hate Bill in the same way and for the same reason (cause he kicked their ass) that Dems hate Bush. No mystery or conspiracy there. It's simple partisanship.

Also, I think there is a bit of animosity because many realize she would not likely be where she is accept for Bill.

Willard Mitt Romney's Daddy was a well known and popular Governor. McCain's Daddy wasa big cheese Admiral in the pentagon. Al Gore's Dad was a senator. Elizabeth Dole, married a famous senator. Where's the outrage?

It's a double standard. That's why is sexist.

snip.

She's too hawkish for me. Are her votes vis a vis Iraq in the Senate any different than Joe Biden, Harry Reid? I doubt it.

Nope...........

It is not because she is a woman...it is because she is a self serving fraud...she will say or do anything to get elected...end of story!

It's mostly because she's a woman and she's not afraid of them.
She will get us out of Iraq faster than anyone capable of winning.
They also hate the Clinton Machine which helps them get things passed and played in the media.

It is not because she is a woman...it is because she is a self serving fraud...she will say or do anything to get elected...end of story!

LOL

As oppossed to Willard romney, or Saint Gulliani? Please, their flip flops and phoniness are worse than hers; and yet the media and cyberspace outrage at their phoniness is orders of magnitude less than the outrage directed at her. In fact, i don't think I've ever seen you comment on Saint Rudy's or Willards phoniness or pandering.

Two main reasons...
1) She is Bill's wife.

Repubs hate Bill in the same way and for the same reason (cause he kicked their ass) that Dems hate Bush. No mystery or conspiracy there. It's simple partisanship. Also, I think there is a bit of animosity because many realize she would not likely be where she is accept for Bill.

This is the reason I hate her and I know many lefties feel the same. I don't like her policies on other issues, but I could give her a pass if it were not for this.

I'm not going to use the word hate but I can tell you a reason people don't like her is 1) she's not that likable a person and comes across as very calculating which I believe people can pick up on and 2) she is nowhere near as charasmatic as Bill and it is plane to see when he talks at her campaign stops.

It's mostly because she's a woman and she's not afraid of them.
She will get us out of Iraq faster than anyone capable of winning.
They also hate the Clinton Machine which helps them get things passed and played in the media.

She'll get us into Iran as well, if Bushtard doesn't do it first.

She loves wars and death as much as a neocon. Thus, she's disqualified from getting my vote.

I'm not going to use the word hate but I can tell you a reason people don't like her is 1) she's not that likable a person and comes across as very calculating which I believe people can pick up on and 2) she is nowhere near as charasmatic as Bill and it is plane to see when he talks at her campaign stops.

Does she look better to you at 2 AM?

And all this became immediately apparent after Bill kicked Bush I's butt. ;)
and was accelerated when bill Kicked doles butt too :D

I miss bill...

Does she look better to you at 2 AM?

No. I don't think there is anything that can make her attractive to me (other than if she is President offering me a job in the administration overseeing the Single Women of America group).

Half the people on this board probably aren't old enough to remember it.

The outrage at hillary clinton began way back in 1992. It didn't start when she was elected to the senate in 2000.

Those of us, of a certain age group, can well remember the trepidation and outrage some voters felt about an independent, professional woman - who was her husband's partner - getting potentially elected into the white house in 1992....replacing the traditional stepford presidential wife image that had been ensconsed in the public's mind.

You youngsters aren't fooling anyone. :)

Nope...............

and that makes her different from bush in what way ?

GW was never a fraud nor is McCain..they stick to their committment...hell or high water...what part of this do you not comprehend...they take their hits...never falter...thats why I respect them!:rolleyes:

Half the people on this board probably aren't old enough to remember it.

The outrage at hillary clinton began way back in 1992. It didn't start when she was elected to the senate in 2000.

Those of us, of a certain age group, can well remember the trepidation and outrage some voters felt about an independent, professional woman - who was her husband's partner - getting potentially elected into the white house in 1992....replacing the traditional stepford presidential wife that had been ensconsed in the public's mind.

You youngsters aren't fooling anyone. :)

God damnit I was 10 years old! I still like to think its a conspiracy!

Back