Why people hate Hillary

GW was never a fraud nor is McCain..they stick to their committment...hell or high water...what part of this do you not comprehend...they take their hits...never falter...thats why I respect them!:rolleyes:

Umm so what happened to Bush's speech about not wanting the US to be the police force of the world nor him being into nation building ?

You just made such an unsupportable statement there about Bush. And McCain as well who sucked swamp water for Bush.

Bottom line...........

Half the people on this board probably aren't old enough to remember it.

The outrage at hillary clinton began way back in 1992. It didn't start when she was elected to the senate in 2000.

Those of us, of a certain age group, can well remember the trepidation and outrage some voters felt about an independent, professional woman - who was her husband's partner - getting potentially elected into the white house in 1992....replacing the traditional stepford presidential wife image that had been ensconsed in the public's mind.

You youngsters aren't fooling anyone. :)

Hillary is a 'Carpet Bagger'...Obama a professor... where he belongs...not in the 'WhiteHouse'....end of story!

GW was never a fraud nor is McCain..they stick to their committment...hell or high water

And hell is what they got. And they continue their blundering and the slaughter of tens of thousands of people because they're highly principled men. Indeed old timer!

Is Ron Mexico principled as well? :cof1:

Well your own words..........

Umm so what happened to Bush's speech about not wanting the US to be the police force of the world nor him being into nation building ?

You just made such an unsupportable statement there about Bush. And McCain as well who sucked swamp water for Bush.

defined what he said... he was referring to Korea...no more 'Police Actions'...all out war against terrorist...end of story!:rolleyes:

Half the people on this board probably aren't old enough to remember it.

The outrage at hillary clinton began way back in 1992. It didn't start when she was elected to the senate in 2000.

Those of us, of a certain age group, can well remember the trepidation and outrage some voters felt about an independent, professional woman - who was her husband's partner - getting potentially elected into the white house in 1992....replacing the traditional stepford presidential wife image that had been ensconsed in the public's mind.

You youngsters aren't fooling anyone. :)

Hillary said we (American voters) were getting a two for one. She headed up what was arguably one of Bill's primary campaign promises. If you want to take that active of a role then you opening yourself up to a lot more potential praise or criticism than had she stayed in the background.

Hillary said we (American voters) were getting a two for one. She headed up what was arguably one of Bill's primary campaign promises. If you want to take that active of a role then you opening yourself up to a lot more potential praise or criticism than had she stayed in the background.

Where a woman belongs.

That’s when I first noticed how “calculating” she was. Unlike men who try to get to the white house. So many of them end up there by accident. They wake up one morning and say “how the fuck did this happen? Man, I was just trying to help people, make some changes in people’s lives, and somehow they slapped my ass into the white house”.

Whatever el beefy...........

And hell is what they got. And they continue their blundering and the slaughter of tens of thousands of people because they're highly principled men. Indeed old timer!

Is Ron Mexico principled as well? :cof1:

Like ya served and all...your hands are snow white..uh huh...! Jump in the barrel...then get back to me about thousands of deaths...give it a rest!

That's fucked up. I never hated Laura Bush, Barbara bush, or nancy reagan because of their husbands

First off, they are not IN politics. So that is pretty much irrelevant here. But, I have heard some mean things said about all of them.

Willard Mitt Romney's Daddy was a well known and popular Governor. McCain's Daddy wasa big cheese Admiral in the pentagon. Al Gore's Dad was a senator. Elizabeth Dole, married a famous senator. Where's the outrage?

It's a double standard. That's why is sexist.

BS!

I despise John McCain. If I was sure about Romney being a warmonger I would not like him much either.

And how many of those jumped straight into an elected position and in short order were a frontrunner for president. Come on! You can't be serious that these are relevant analogies.

Elizabeth, I believe, was successfully involved in politics well before marrying Dole and her presidential bid went nowhere. Was it sexism?

She's too hawkish for me. Are her votes vis a vis Iraq in the Senate any different than Joe Biden, Harry Reid? I doubt it.

When they are the frontrunners for a Presidential nod let me know.

Your analogies stink and to use that to surmise that it must be sexism shows little reasoning.

Why should a presidential wife "stay in the background", particulary if they are highly educated, and have tons of experience in law, politics, and business? A wife IS a parter. No one said Hillary was getting a cabinet position. We KNEW what they were talking about.

I don't know what kind of dolts republicans marry, but I've seen Michele Obama and Elizabeth Edwards in townhall meetings. They are amazing, educated, articulate women, with tons of experience in law, business, and politics. I most certainly would expect them to be involved in their husbands lives, and be in a position to be his partner.

If you don't know what I mean by that, then forget it. I'm not talking about giving them cabinet positions. :)

It is not because she is a woman...it is because she is a self serving fraud...she will say or do anything to get elected...end of story!

That's pretty much every politician that has ever lived. Maybe, YOU are a sexist, but it could also be the partisanship.

Why should a presidential wife "stay in the background", particulary if they are highly educated, and have tons of experience in law, politics, and business? A wife IS a parter. No one said Hillary was getting a cabinet position. We KNEW what they were talking about.

As you noted she entered the political fray when she took on healthcare reform and by her remarks prior to the election. Why should a first lady that enters the political fray be treated any differently than anyone else that does the same?

I would bet any of these Repubs would do an about face if she were a Repub and same for the Dems.

All in all, it's a good sign that partisanship is a stronger force than sexism. I'd bet that is true of racism as well.

Back