Why people hate Hillary

Did he really Dave?
I have him on IA, I can’t stand his mindless bullshit…but that is really a low comment. What a shit he is.

All the shit you gave me for putting an idiot on IA and here you are doing the same? Well now pot, your black too.

All the shit you gave me for putting an idiot on IA and here you are doing the same? Well now pot, your black too.

What? I gave you shit about it? I don’t remember. You know, your personal issues don’t belong on the board, you should write to Dear Prudence about them? Touche?

What? I gave you shit about it? I don’t remember. You know, your personal issues don’t belong on the board, you should write to Dear Prudence about them? Touche?

You and a certain troublemaker.

Of course you don't remember. All you can remember is that kitchen stuff you women are good at. U not smart enough to recall anything else.

:shock:

:sexy:

As you noted she entered the political fray when she took on healthcare reform and by her remarks prior to the election. Why should a first lady that enters the political fray be treated any differently than anyone else that does the same?

I would bet any of these Repubs would do an about face if she were a Repub and same for the Dems.

All in all, it's a good sign that partisanship is a stronger force than sexism. I'd bet that is true of racism as well.

that is a really naive statement. There are what, maybe 40 women in the entire house and senate. Women make up 51% of the country. Your ascribing this disparity to mainly partisanship, and not latent institutionalized sexism?

That's laughable.

Second, the hillary hatred began, before she was even first lady. so, it had nothing to do with her being an elected, partisan politician.

You and a certain troublemaker.

Of course you don't remember. All you can remember is that kitchen stuff you women are good at. U not smart enough to recall anything else.

:shock:

:sexy:

sometimes you're really a dork, SF.

You supposedly have me on IA, but your always gossiping about me, and you do in fact read my posts. Like the one about income in the UK. You couldn't have possibly read that, or hooked up with the link if you were ignoring my posts.

So, spare me the faux outrage that you don't read my posts.

Nope...........

He’s a fucking buffoon!
He has always thought Dave was me. Can you believe that fool?

Ms Bimbo...you,Cippie, DD and USC all speak from the same mouth...not necessarily the same person but the same mentality...'Dumb and Dumber'...!:rolleyes:

You are a Bimbo of the.............

Did he really Dave?
I have him on IA, I can’t stand his mindless bullshit…but that is really a low comment. What a shit he is.

First degree...like everyone believes your BS about putting people on IA...You wait with baited breath until your little munckins quote me or others then make your assinine comments and say you only responded because someone quoted me...what a twit!...grow up Bimbo!

that is a really naive statement. There are what, maybe 40 women in the entire house and senate. Women make up 51% of the country. Your ascribing this disparity to mainly partisanship, and not latent institutionalized sexism?

Strawman. No, I am not. We are talking about Hillary and this campaign.

Since you bring it up though, I don't necessarily attribute that to sexism, though. Your numbers don't even back that up though. You'd have to give us election/campaign ratios and then control for other factors.

That's laughable.

Second, the hillary hatred began, before she was even first lady. so, it had nothing to do with her being an elected, partisan politician.

Whatever. Again, we are talking about this campaign. However, As YOU noted Hillary made her entrance during Bill's campaign.

Back