Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

IBDaMann

There are many religions in our world and they are all different. Each one has a unique dogma that affords comfort to the believer and helps him cope with a chaotic and confusing world ... each one except for Global Warming that is. This religion seems only to instill fear and panic. Most religions are portrayed as a form of "good news" to be celebrated whereas everything about Global Warming is hyped as "bad news" that might already be "too late" and "past the tipping point."

Further, most religions are honest matters of faith whereas the Church of Global Warming specifically targets for recruitment the gullible and the scientifically illiterate because its dogma mandates the belief that egregious violations of physics are "Settled Science."

Question: why would any rational adult adopt the Global Warming faith?

With as corrupt as science is now and particularly given all of the lies that get told anyone who assumes that the scientists are telling the truth is a fool.

There are many religions in our world and they are all different. Each one has a unique dogma that affords comfort to the believer and helps him cope with a chaotic and confusing world ... each one except for Global Warming that is. This religion seems only to instill fear and panic. Most religions are portrayed as a form of "good news" to be celebrated whereas everything about Global Warming is hyped as "bad news" that might already be "too late" and "past the tipping point."

Further, most religions are honest matters of faith whereas the Church of Global Warming specifically targets for recruitment the gullible and the scientifically illiterate because its dogma mandates the belief that egregious violations of physics are "Settled Science."

:thumbsupkid:

The real question is: Why should anyone read an idiot who asks "Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?" like it's a religion and not an actual current event. :rolleyes:

With as corrupt as science is now and particularly given all of the lies that get told anyone who assumes that the scientists are telling the truth is a fool.

Too funny! science is based on demonstrable facts/ data,it is updated when new facts come to light, only semi literate trumpanzees think that science is a belief system and has an agenda, that is low IQ "thinking"

The real question is: Why should anyone read an idiot who asks "Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?" like it's a religion and not an actual current event. :rolleyes:
Great, we'll just list you as one of the gullible and scientifically illiterate who was successfully targetted for recruitment by the Church of Global Warming. Warmizombies aren't the brightest bulbs in the pack so no one expects them to be able to recognize a religion when it is right in front of them.

But more importantly, your official position is that you can't think of any reason any rational adult should believe in Global Warming either.

Got it. Thank you for your input.

Global Warming: the preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Be honest. Did you advance beyond 7th grade?

But more importantly, your official position is that you can't think of any reason any rational adult should believe in Global Warming either.

Got it. Thank you for your input.

Sure thing, Flapjack. I'll just quietly hide my college transcript (4.0 gpa that includes biology, chemistry, microbiology, A&P I & II, and botany) under my seat cushion here, and pretend to drool so I fit in with your crowd and don't get burned at the stake. :laugh:

Probably some have grandchildren that they want to be able to enjoy the Planet.
Global Warming is a firebrand fundamentalist cult that is based on HATRED and intolerance. Warmizombies are not only the planet's most dim-witted lot (how they got their name) but they are absolutely miserable. They are not happy folk. Warmizombies might be the only ones on the planet who aren't enjoying the planet, being too consumed by their HATRED of those who weren't gullible enough to fall for the Global Warming scam. If a warmizombie truly wants his/her grandchildren to enjoy the planet, he/she needs to ensure they get a solid education, learn science, and don't fall for the recruiting pitch. Some people have much better luck and simply fall victim to Scientology.

So, no valid reason to believe of which you are aware?

Sure thing, Flapjack. I'll just quietly hide my college transcript (4.0 gpa that includes biology, chemistry, microbiology, A&P I & II, and botany) under my seat cushion here, and pretend to drool so I fit in with your crowd and don't get burned at the stake. :laugh:
Show me someone who believes in Global Warming and I'll show you someone who is either scientifically illiterate or who is a flat out science denier.

Let's start with you. You probably majored in African Women's Art Appreciation and never even learned what science is. Any university will gladly give you a worthless piece of paper if you will pay your tuition in full. You are probably scientifically illiterate AND mathematically incompetent. I wish you the best in balancing your HATRED for humanity with your need to destroy capitalism.

Show me someone who believes in Global Warming and I'll show you someone who is either scientifically illiterate or who is a flat out science denier.

Let's start with you. You probably majored in African Women's Art Appreciation and never even learned what science is. Any university will gladly give you a worthless piece of paper if you will pay your tuition in full. You are probably scientifically illiterate AND mathematically incompetent. I wish you the best in balancing your HATRED for humanity with your need to destroy capitalism.

Shut up you stupid troll.

Most scientists are marxists.
You wish. Most Marxists believe that political activists and violent Black Lives Matter rioters are "scientists" ... and "economists" as well. What they all have in common is shame for their religion, relegating them to lashing out at anyone who merely asks them for the rational basis for their belief in Global Warming and for their belief that egregious violations of physics are somehow "thettled thieth."

Again, show me someone who believes in Global Warming and I'll show you someone who is either scientifically illiterate or who is a flat out science denier. Just bring him here to this forum so I can cross examine him and pick him apart. I live for it.

You wish. Most Marxists believe that political activists and violent Black Lives Matter rioters are "scientists" ... and "economists" as well. What they all have in common is shame for their religion, relegating them to lashing out at anyone who merely asks them for the rational basis for their belief in Global Warming and for their belief that egregious violations of physics are somehow "thettled thieth."

Again, show me someone who believes in Global Warming and I'll show you someone who is either scientifically illiterate or who is a flat out science denier. Just bring him here to this forum so I can cross examine him and pick him apart. I live for it.

bye, idiot

Poor Steven. Is this what your life has come down to? Making up multiple socks to insult your betters on the Internet?

Go home, child. You're not ready for the big leagues yet.

Shut up you stupid troll.

Brilliant rebuttal! Excellent rational basis for believing in Global Warming.

Debating with warmizombies is one of my guilty pleasures. Debating them is too easy; the requirement quickly becomes one of properly mocking them. Calling them stupid is an insult to stupid people.

Oh yeah, I know I've hit close to home when the "troll" word comes out ... and Just Plain Politics is apparently a target-rich environment.

So, tell me more about how we need to destroy Big Oil. Too funny.

Poor Steven. Is this what your life has come down to? Making up multiple socks to insult your betters on the Internet? Go home, child. You're not ready for the big leagues yet.

Question: According to the warmizombie playbook, what is the final act of desperation signalling the tipping of the king?
Answer: Attempt a desperate accusation of being a "sock."

So now that you've made your "sock" accusation, explain what I would somehow be able to express as a sock that I am otherwise not able to express?

Too funny.

You're done.

9DQG_8FFD0d3uqU8njiXaxItfhLPCKX3XJLMBvfYsV6jmr4Ge9UMSBCEOZFfXia0Cn7PJBYpZwbyYE4eUJF-b097FVPKRvdrxKcNFYIEYrIX

bye, idiot
God you are clearly a fugging genius with a razor wit. I can see why you were recruited by the Church of Global Warming.

WalkingDeadZombies.jpg

This thread is still devoid of any rational basis for believing in Global Warming. All it contains is the frustration of warmizombies desperate to hide their shame.

Back