Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

But you, on the other hand, really should hang it up. You gave it your best bluff, but unfortunately after raising and raising, you were called ... and it's over. I'm sure there are some other sites that will actually believe that you are a coal PhD who will beg you to give them pop quizzes and to grade all their papers.

LOL. The guy who thinks the earth is an isolated system thermodynamically is trying to tell me to do better. LOLOLOL.

Yup, you really do think that insults can somehow make science go away and make your wacky religion "true".

No, I think YOU are deserving of insults. I couldn't care less what you think about "science" because you seem to have no grasp on any of it, certainly nothing in this area. So I'm just insulting you to gild the lilly.

LOL. The guy who thinks the earth is an isolated system thermodynamically is trying to tell me to do better. LOLOLOL.

Earth is a closed system. The Sun-Earth-space system is a different closed system. The entire known Universe is a different closed system.
They are ALL closed thermodynamic systems.

You are STILL trying to deny the laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. You don't know what heat is. You don't know what a thermodynamic system is. You don't even know what science is. Your religion is not science. It routinely denies science.

No, I think YOU are deserving of insults. I couldn't care less what you think about "science" because you seem to have no grasp on any of it, certainly nothing in this area. So I'm just insulting you to gild the lilly.

This from the guy that denies the very theories of science I wrote out for him.

The claim of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics conflicting with the greenhouse gas theory of climate change was the claim of two scientists.
Two TOTAL scientists. Gerlich and Tscheuschner. They wrote a lengthy paper which, when peer reviewed, was basically debunked. That's how science works. A paper is published, other scientists review it and point out errors or omissions.

The question is why anyone would believe the claims of two scientists over the totality of information related to greenhouse gases and climate change.

You are the one denying the first law of thermo when you claim the photon of energy absorbed by a CO2 molecule is "destroyed".

Not at all. The energy of the photon is converted into thermal or chemical energy. The photon itself is destroyed.
The same is true for the creation of a photon. The energy for it is by conversion of some form of energy into the photon (light).

Energy is neither created nor destroyed when a photon is created or destroyed.

The claim of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics conflicting with the greenhouse gas theory of climate change was the claim of two scientists.
Two TOTAL scientists. Gerlich and Tscheuschner. They wrote a lengthy paper which, when peer reviewed, was basically debunked. That's how science works. A paper is published, other scientists review it and point out errors or omissions.

The question is why anyone would believe the claims of two scientists over the totality of information related to greenhouse gases and climate change.

Science is not scientists. Science is not a paper, book, pamphlet, or website. Science does not use consensus. There is no voting bloc in science. Science has no politics and no religion.
There is no 'information' related to so-called 'greenhouse gases'. Climate cannot change. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are still ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.
You cannot heat a warmer surface using a colder gas. You are still ignoring the 2nd law of thermodynamics.
You cannot trap light. You are still ignoring the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

Science is not scientists. Science is not a paper, book, pamphlet, or website. Science does not use consensus. There is no voting bloc in science. Science has no politics and no religion.
There is no 'information' related to so-called 'greenhouse gases'. Climate cannot change. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are still ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.
You cannot heat a warmer surface using a colder gas. You are still ignoring the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Y9u can create energy out of nothing. Magicians do it all the time.

Lol. So, why do you believe the theory of these two guys rather than all evidence/theories of other scientists?

Back