Why the left needs to be stopped.

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran

Politics December 23, 2010

President Meets with Union Bosses to Discuss Government-Union 'Partnership'

http://nation.foxnews.com/unions/20...artnership?cmpid=NL_FiredUpFoxNation_20101224

Email Facebook Twitter

barack_obama_sadface_AP_0.jpg

In light of the NLRB's attacks on business this week, this this little piece is striking, as it is the epitome of why the economy still sucks unemployment remains high.
The U.S. Department of Labor, which has become akin to the Ministry of Workers' Councils, regularly issues a newsletter via e-mail and posts it on the Ministry's website. This week, among other items touted, was this little gem on union bosses meeting with President Obama to discuss growing the economy and the government-union partnership.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/unions/20...id=NL_FiredUpFoxNation_20101224#ixzz194OKKbUl

The left needs to be stopped because unions are talking to the President?

In most countries, unions do actually engage with the ruling party whether they are of right, centre or left leaning persuasion. The job of the union is to reflect the feeling of their members to, most frequently, the governing party/government figurehead.

Am i missing something here?

In most countries, unions do actually engage with the ruling party whether they are of right, centre or left leaning persuasion. The job of the union is to reflect the feeling of their members to, most frequently, the governing party/government figurehead.

Yeah, you are missing something......the left needs to be stopped because there should be no partnership between unions and government, anymore than there should be a partnership between religion and government.....

Yeah, you are missing something......the left needs to be stopped because there should be no partnership between unions and government, anymore than there should be a partnership between religion and government.....

Bravo, Bravo. Where is your allegiance to one world government, the people working together for the good of all?

It's Christmas. What would Christ want?

Bravo, Bravo. Where is your allegiance to one world government, the people working together for the good of all?

It's Christmas. What would Christ want?

He would want us to contend with the established order (our governments), and remain faithful to Him, just as He insinuated nearly 2000 years ago.

"And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places."

"Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, but render unto God what is God's."

why is it that people on the right HATE any entity that is designed to give a voice to working people but LOVE anything designed to give voice to the wealthiest members of our society?

They hate unions and goverenment but Love corporations.

You people do realise you need workers, government and corporations to make a functioning economy right?

http://nation.foxnews.com/unions/20...artnership?cmpid=NL_FiredUpFoxNation_20101224

Email Facebook Twitter

In light of the NLRB's attacks on business this week, this this little piece is striking, as it is the epitome of why the economy still sucks unemployment remains high.
The U.S. Department of Labor, which has become akin to the Ministry of Workers' Councils, regularly issues a newsletter via e-mail and posts it on the Ministry's website. This week, among other items touted, was this little gem on union bosses meeting with President Obama to discuss growing the economy and the government-union partnership.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/unions/20...id=NL_FiredUpFoxNation_20101224#ixzz194OKKbUl

Where is your angst over THIS???????????????????????????????

logo3.png

President Obama Meets with Top Business Leaders Over Economy

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 7:43AM

(WASHINGTON) -- President Obama will meet with over a dozen CEOs Wednesday morning in an effort to discuss ways to "work together to grow the economy, create jobs in the private sector and invest in American innovation and competitiveness."

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said this is just one of many “fairly regular intervals” the president has met with CEOS over lunch to discuss a “whole range of ideas that are out there in terms of continuing our fragile recovery."

The goal, the White House said, is to drill down on the best way to move forward on accelerating job creation and making America more competitive in the 21st century.

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/politics-news/president-obama-meets-with-top-business-leaders-over-economy.html

"We're going to crush labor as a political entity"

Grover Norquist - Republican economic guru and co-author of the GOP's 'Contract with America'

He would want us to contend with the established order (our governments), and remain faithful to Him, just as He insinuated nearly 2000 years ago.

"And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places."

Why do you mix Matthew 24:6 with Mark 12:17?

The Pharisees asked Jesus whether or not it is lawful to pay taxes to Caesar. It was a trap in the hopes of being able to either have Him arrested as a rebel by the Roman authorities or to have Him discredited in the eyes of His followers.

Jesus was brilliant at this juncture. Jesus did not answer the question. Because Caesar's image was on the denari, Jesus declared that if something rightfully belongs to Caesar then return the property to Caesar. Caesar’s picture was a sign or seal that the coin might belong to Caesar.

Mark 12:13-17

13 Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words.

14 They came to him and said, “Teacher, we know that you are a man of integrity. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay the imperial tax to Caesar or not?

15 Should we pay or shouldn’t we?”

But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.”

16 They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

“Caesar’s,” they replied.

17 Then Jesus said to them, "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, but render unto God what is God's."

And they were amazed at him.

And do what the Mrs. tells you. :(

And do what the Mrs. tells you. :(

I am not the boss of my house. I don't know how I lost it. I don't know where I lost it. I don't think I ever had it. But I've seen the boss's job... and I don't want it.
Bill Cosby: Himself (1983)

Why do you mix Matthew 24:6 with Mark 12:17?

The Pharisees asked Jesus whether or not it is lawful to pay taxes to Caesar. It was a trap in the hopes of being able to either have Him arrested as a rebel by the Roman authorities or to have Him discredited in the eyes of His followers.

Jesus was brilliant at this juncture. Jesus did not answer the question. Because Caesar's image was on the denari, Jesus declared that if something rightfully belongs to Caesar then return the property to Caesar. Caesar’s picture was a sign or seal that the coin might belong to Caesar.

Mark 12:13-17

13 Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words.

14 They came to him and said, “Teacher, we know that you are a man of integrity. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay the imperial tax to Caesar or not?

15 Should we pay or shouldn’t we?”

But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.”

16 They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

“Caesar’s,” they replied.

17 Then Jesus said to them, "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, but render unto God what is God's."

And they were amazed at him.

That Jesus guy was one smart dude! ;)

And you're going to stop this by...voting for who exactly?

The 'right'? Because they have your interests at heart?

I'd love to hear your take on the modern world, seriously.

Email Facebook Twitter

Yea, yea....you wing nuts won't be happy until you've completely eliminated the middle class and all working people become serfs to their employers. The hypocracy is that as soon as you idiots get what you want, you'll the ones crying the loudest.

Yes. There are a large number of people who, for what ever the reason, hate the middle class of our nation and want to get rid of them. They feel that everyone should have the right to negotiate what the market will bear for their goods and services....except working people.

Back