why we need a middle class tax cut... SPREAD THE WEALTH AROUND

Play monopoly with your nieces/nephews/sons/daughters/grandsons/grandaughters

Wait for them to earn a pile of $$$. Then tell them you are taking 40% of their load and spreading it to the losers at that point. They will say? (hint: they'll be screaming/crying, "That's not fair!" )

No, adults are not children, but should the government do inefficiently, what the private sector has been doing efficiently? Why? Don't the 'disadvantaged' deserve the biggest bang for the buck?

That's why you should vote for me! I wouldn't take a cent from the rich, I would just print hoards of money and make sure that everyone would get the same as the top 1% and then everyone would be equal. :cool:

Play monopoly with your nieces/nephews/sons/daughters/grandsons/grandaughters

Wait for them to earn a pile of $$$. Then tell them you are taking 40% of their load and spreading it to the losers at that point. They will say? (hint: they'll be screaming/crying, "That's not fair!" )

No, adults are not children, but should the government do inefficiently, what the private sector has been doing efficiently? Why? Don't the 'disadvantaged' deserve the biggest bang for the buck?

But in monopoly everyone starts with the same amount of money.

She deserves it.

oh well, i know you guys probably make fun of me for my preaching, but i don't mind. i used to think that was a reason. and i mean about someone who really deserved it, a despicable human being by any standards. truly. but i didn't feel good after calling her dehumanizing names. then i realized that it was because i let her define who i am. it doesn't matter who she is. so i always try to make sure that i am the only one who defines who i am. i definitely fail sometimes, because of my temper. but i always try and usually succeed.

besides, for that particular word, along with the n word, no one "deserves" it. they're dehumanizing terms and not about any one person.

oh well, i know you guys probably make fun of me for my preaching, but i don't mind. i used to think that was a reason. and i mean about someone who really deserved it, a despicable human being by any standards. truly. but i didn't feel good after calling her dehumanizing names. then i realized that it was because i let her define who i am. it doesn't matter who she is. so i always try to make sure that i am the only one who defines who i am. i definitely fail sometimes, because of my temper. but i always try and usually succeed.

besides, for that particular word, along with the n word, no one "deserves" it. they're dehumanizing terms and not about any one person.

I think kathy deserves as many dehumanizing insults as possible.

WM, it funny that you find the word so despicable and claim that there is no equivilent for white men. And yet you are so willing to throw it about.

Well done on a perfect demonstration of hypocrisy.

The Fair Tax Act calls for a 20% to 23% tax on all new goods and services. I am already paying more than that.

And the rich? They would pay the same percentage on all their purchases.

Yeah a consumption tax will do really well during a recession.

Flat Tax .

Back