Why we should politicize the Newtown shooting, starting right now

I have a CCW. I will carry a firearm any time I feel it is warranted. If you would like to TRY and assault me, I'm sure we could settle it rather quickly. When you get out of the hospital, I can enjoy watching you be prosecuted.

I live in AZ and don't need a CCW to carry at any time. :D

Let me say this one more time. Abuse of the law is not following the law. You are severely confused on this subject as you are on about everything else I've ever seen you opine about.

Let me say one more time. Following the law IS following the law. They are not abusing the law. They are following it. That is the part that your tiny mind cannot comprehend.

Let me say one more time. Following the law IS following the law. They are not abusing the law. They are following it. That is the part that your tiny mind cannot comprehend.

Tator isn't going to do shit, except shit in his pants, the next time he sees someone carrying openly and if he ever did try to assualt someone carrying openly, he would probably be the first person in Mississippi to be charged and convicted under the charge of being a dumbass.

Back