Why we should politicize the Newtown shooting, starting right now

If the girlymen were simply "following" a law everyone would be required to strap on a penis extender aka sidearm. I don't tolerate the abuse of the law. Got a problem with that?

Wrong. No one is forced to do so. It is a choice. Just as driving is a choice. Just as voting is a choice.

They are not abusing any law by simply following it. That is your nonsense.

Says you. Right now. Shit happens and an unarmed victor over an armed intimidator just seems to me to be perfect for a cowardly court action by the bit dog. You takes your chances, I takes mine.

No Gator. Not because I say. Because the LAW says so. The LAW allows for concealed carry in many places. It does not allow you to simply walk up and hit someone who has a concealed carry simply because you are afraid. there is NO law on the book for that act of cowardice on your part.

again, show me your constitutional right to a comfort zone. i'll wait for you. in the meantime, I wait to hear about your arrest for assault and battery....or your obit. either works for me.

This is not a Constitutional issue. It's a personal safety issue, dumbass. Still waiting? How about now? Still waiting?

Who said anything about challenging anyone to a fight? Not me and that's a fact.

Ok, then what is this whole discussion of you hitting someone and them hitting the ground after you approach them because you don't like them carrying a gun around you?

This is not a Constitutional issue. It's a personal safety issue, dumbass. Still waiting? How about now? Still waiting?
so your personal safety, fueled by paranoia, trumps the constitutional rights of a law abiding citizen? ROFL, yeah, i expect to read your obit or arrest report soon. ok, maybe not. I don't think you have the guts to do something so stupid.

Except they are not. You simply proclaiming it does not make it so. They most certainly ARE following the law.

It would be truly comical if you actually tried to commit battery against someone who was armed. Like I stated, you would end up shot or you would go to jail for battery. Please follow through with your message board nonsense in the real world. I want to read about your Darwin award.

It's happened before and it's gonna happen again. Bank on it.

No Gator. Not because I say. Because the LAW says so. The LAW allows for concealed carry in many places. It does not allow you to simply walk up and hit someone who has a concealed carry simply because you are afraid. there is NO law on the book for that act of cowardice on your part.

The cowardice comes from the idiot that unduly upsets the peace and tranquility in a non-threatening atmosphere by wearing his penis extender in his futile attempt at big boy intimidation. You're really a very afraid person, aren't you? This is really getting to you, isn't it? Good.

Ok, then what is this whole discussion of you hitting someone and them hitting the ground after you approach them because you don't like them carrying a gun around you?

I made a statement similar to that but I don't recall much discussion about it. You in? Carry on.

The cowardice comes from the idiot that unduly upsets the peace and tranquility in a non-threatening atmosphere by wearing his penis extender in his futile attempt at big boy intimidation. You're really a very afraid person, aren't you? This is really getting to you, isn't it? Good.

You are quite comical. I am not the one who is intimidated by someone who is following the law. That would be you. You are a coward who has admittedly been so frightened by a person with a concealed gun that you committed a crime when you battered them.

No one is afraid of cowards like you. Bank on it.

so your personal safety, fueled by paranoia, trumps the constitutional rights of a law abiding citizen? ROFL, yeah, i expect to read your obit or arrest report soon. ok, maybe not. I don't think you have the guts to do something so stupid.

I am not paranoid but the asshole that needs that penis extender certainly is!!!!!!!!

do you feel that way about everyone who carries a gun?

You are quite comical. I am not the one who is intimidated by someone who is following the law. That would be you. You are a coward who has admittedly been so frightened by a person with a concealed gun that you committed a crime when you battered them.

No one is afraid of cowards like you. Bank on it.

Let me say this one more time. Abuse of the law is not following the law. You are severely confused on this subject as you are on about everything else I've ever seen you opine about.

If anyone see's yurt around would you tell him that I think he is a complete fucking fraud and a certain bore unmatched on this board by anyone. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The courts have not ruled as you intimate. You need to check your laws again. I have EVERY RIGHT to protect my personal well being and do so with violence if need be. And I intend to do exactly that whether you happen to like it or not.

You denying that the Courts haven't ruled, is just you trotting out another example of your stupidity.
Just remember to have someone send us the pictures of your fucked up face.

As I have said earlier, you fight your battle in court and I'll fight mine. As an unarmed stand your grounder I have every reason to believe I will prevail. If that intimidates you then I am glad for it.

You've confused the word amuse, with intimidate.

Back