Why we should politicize the Newtown shooting, starting right now

Millions are arrested each year for possession of firearms without the proper documentation. And how do I know when I see a carrier that he has good intentions? Put simply, I don't. Therefore I have to expect and prepare for the worst and take whatever actions I feel are necessary to neutralize and eliminate that threat, perceived or not. And as time goes on, the courts rule in favor of us unarmed stand your grounders and the Police departments offer more training in perpetrator neutralization you'll be seeing a lot more people that feel and will act just like me. Bet on it. We're pretty sick of them.

How do you know ANYONE walking down the street has good or bad intentions? Should someone be able to knock you out under the pretense they felt threatened by the way you were walking/looking etc...???

The complete stupidity of your position is astounding.

You say that as if you actually know. I am far from weak, whether you are speaking of physical strength, emotional strength, or simple integrity.

All that may be true, WB, but your argument is still weak, very weak. Keep your drawers on. You may need them to shit in.

I'll tell you what Gatorman, we have a serious crime problem in Oakland. Lots of young kids walking the streets with illegally owned guns. Now I know you're a Mississippi boy but if you want to start kicking the ass of people who carry guns on them feel free to come to the West Coast and clean up the streets of Oakland. They'll be plenty of gun toting individuals you can feel free to lay out.[/QUOTE

I've got plenty to do right here in Mississippi, whackey. If you need some help over there round up a few of your girlyman gunslingers and just get it knocked out. Or are you afraid?

Intimidation, please meet Intimidation. Capiche'?

so you are intimidated by people who carry guns legally? You think your unfounded fears is justification for you to commit battery? You think breaking the law is ok if you THINK someone else is following a law you don't like?

I'll tell you what Gatorman, we have a serious crime problem in Oakland. Lots of young kids walking the streets with illegally owned guns. Now I know you're a Mississippi boy but if you want to start kicking the ass of people who carry guns on them feel free to come to the West Coast and clean up the streets of Oakland. They'll be plenty of gun toting individuals you can feel free to lay out.[/QUOTE

I've got plenty to do right here in Mississippi, whackey. If you need some help over there round up a few of your girlyman gunslingers and just get it knocked out. Or are you afraid?

Unlike you I don't own a gun. And going up to gun owners and challenging them to a fight isn't really high up on my list of priorities.

Yet you don't get to say that someone who is obeying the law violates your comfort zone just because you don't like the law they are following.

Their violating of my peace and comfort is an abuse of the law. Not any kind of "following" the law. Step a little closer with that hogleg hanging on your hip. We'll get this worked out one way or another, won't we? Or maybe I might step a little closer. Hmmmmmm. Interesting.

Their violating of my peace and comfort is an abuse of the law. Not any kind of "following" the law. Step a little closer with that hogleg hanging on your hip. We'll get this worked out one way or another, won't we? Or maybe I might step a little closer. Hmmmmmm. Interesting.
again, show me your constitutional right to a comfort zone. i'll wait for you. in the meantime, I wait to hear about your arrest for assault and battery....or your obit. either works for me.

How do you know ANYONE walking down the street has good or bad intentions? Should someone be able to knock you out under the pretense they felt threatened by the way you were walking/looking etc...???

The complete stupidity of your position is astounding.

I really don't know but the intimidation factor that is intended by the carrier is certainly there. You takes your chances, don't you?

Wrong. The eyes of the law are 100% against your actions. It is called battery.

Says you. Right now. Shit happens and an unarmed victor over an armed intimidator just seems to me to be perfect for a cowardly court action by the bit dog. You takes your chances, I takes mine.

so you are intimidated by people who carry guns legally? You think your unfounded fears is justification for you to commit battery? You think breaking the law is ok if you THINK someone else is following a law you don't like?

If the girlymen were simply "following" a law everyone would be required to strap on a penis extender aka sidearm. I don't tolerate the abuse of the law. Got a problem with that?

Except they are not. You simply proclaiming it does not make it so. They most certainly ARE following the law.

It would be truly comical if you actually tried to commit battery against someone who was armed. Like I stated, you would end up shot or you would go to jail for battery. Please follow through with your message board nonsense in the real world. I want to read about your Darwin award.

Back