Why we should politicize the Newtown shooting, starting right now

Here in the wild wild west, called Arizona, we have the right to walk on Main Street (or any other one) and openly carry. The Police do not have a right to stop and ask why.

Here in Hicktown, Mississippi the rights are the same as are the rights of other citizens to abrogate any threat they might perceive. You fight your best in court and so will I. We'll see who prevails, blacksnake sucker.

Here in Hicktown, Mississippi the rights are the same as are the rights of other citizens to abrogate any threat they might perceive. You fight your best in court and so will I. We'll see who prevails, blacksnake sucker.

So you want to deny the rights of others; just because you're a chicken shit. :D

The Mississippi Department of Public Safety shall issue a license to carry a concealed pistol or revolver to a qualified applicant within 45 days. The license is valid for five years. Concealed carry is not allowed in a school, courthouse, police station, detention facility, government meeting place, polling place, establishment primarily devoted to dispensing alcoholic beverages, athletic event, parade or demonstration for which a permit is required, passenger terminal of an airport, "place of nuisance" as defined in Mississippi Code section 95–3–1, or a location where a sign is posted and clearly visible from at least ten feet away saying that the "carrying of a pistol or revolver is prohibited". A license to carry a concealed pistol or revolver is required for open carry. A license is not required for transporting a concealed or visible firearm in a vehicle.

I don't see anything at all funny or amusing about any of this. You're a real rodeo clown, aren't you, pisser pucker?

I can already hear your pleas for mercy and you saying you're sorry, as you get a mud hole stomped in your ass; all because you decided you could approach someone and attempt to assault them.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

So you want to deny the rights of others; just because you're a chicken shit. :D

The Mississippi Department of Public Safety shall issue a license to carry a concealed pistol or revolver to a qualified applicant within 45 days. The license is valid for five years. Concealed carry is not allowed in a school, courthouse, police station, detention facility, government meeting place, polling place, establishment primarily devoted to dispensing alcoholic beverages, athletic event, parade or demonstration for which a permit is required, passenger terminal of an airport, "place of nuisance" as defined in Mississippi Code section 95–3–1, or a location where a sign is posted and clearly visible from at least ten feet away saying that the "carrying of a pistol or revolver is prohibited". A license to carry a concealed pistol or revolver is required for open carry. A license is not required for transporting a concealed or visible firearm in a vehicle.

Like I said. You do your best in court and so will I. You're obviously already scared shitless about me and others like me. We're going to do to you what you've been doing to us for too damned long. Squeal like a pig, squeal squeal!!!!!!!!!! Dumbass teabagger scrotum sucker.

Like I said. You do your best in court and so will I. You're obviously already scared shitless about me and others like me. We're going to do to you what you've been doing to us for too damned long. Squeal like a pig, squeal squeal!!!!!!!!!! Dumbass teabagger scrotum sucker.

But the courts have already ruled in favor of the gun owners, so YOU LOSE.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Looks like it just sucks, to be you.
Now remember to have someone send us those pictures. :D

But the courts have already ruled in favor of the gun owners, so YOU LOSE.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Looks like it just sucks, to be you.
Now remember to have someone send us those pictures. :D

The courts have not ruled as you intimate. You need to check your laws again. I have EVERY RIGHT to protect my personal well being and do so with violence if need be. And I intend to do exactly that whether you happen to like it or not.

Millions are arrested each year for possession of firearms without the proper documentation. And how do I know when I see a carrier that he has good intentions? Put simply, I don't. Therefore I have to expect and prepare for the worst and take whatever actions I feel are necessary to neutralize and eliminate that threat, perceived or not. And as time goes on, the courts rule in favor of us unarmed stand your grounders and the Police departments offer more training in perpetrator neutralization you'll be seeing a lot more people that feel and will act just like me. Bet on it. We're pretty sick of them.

Its funny that anti-gun people ridicule gun owners as being paranoid. But here you are describing everyone who carries a firearm as a threat. lol

The courts have not ruled as you intimate. You need to check your laws again. I have EVERY RIGHT to protect my personal well being and do so with violence if need be. And I intend to do exactly that whether you happen to like it or not.

Indeed you do. However, there must be some threat to your personal well being before you are justified in attacking someone else.

Its funny that anti-gun people ridicule gun owners as being paranoid. But here you are describing everyone who carries a firearm as a threat. lol

I've never said anything like that, WB. Your mind is playing tricks on you again. Focus, focus, my friend!!!!!

Indeed you do. However, there must be some threat to your personal well being before you are justified in attacking someone else.

As I have said earlier, you fight your battle in court and I'll fight mine. As an unarmed stand your grounder I have every reason to believe I will prevail. If that intimidates you then I am glad for it.

I've never said anything like that, WB. Your mind is playing tricks on you again. Focus, focus, my friend!!!!!

When you said, "And how do I know when I see a carrier that he has good intentions? Put simply, I don't. Therefore I have to expect and prepare for the worst and take whatever actions I feel are necessary to neutralize and eliminate that threat, perceived or not" you did indeed describe every civilian carrying a firearm as a threat.

As I have said earlier, you fight your battle in court and I'll fight mine. As an unarmed stand your grounder I have every reason to believe I will prevail. If that intimidates you then I am glad for it.

I am not intimidated in the least.

I do know that if a citizen has gone thru all the proper channels to be able to carry a weapon (open or concealed) in whatever locale, his personal space and wellbeing is just as valuable as yours. If he has presented no threat to you, then you have no legal right to harrass or attack him.

When you said, "And how do I know when I see a carrier that he has good intentions? Put simply, I don't. Therefore I have to expect and prepare for the worst and take whatever actions I feel are necessary to neutralize and eliminate that threat, perceived or not" you did indeed describe every civilian carrying a firearm as a threat.

You are placing your own words in there, WB. Don't do that.

I am not intimidated in the least.

I do know that if a citizen has gone thru all the proper channels to be able to carry a weapon (open or concealed) in whatever locale, his personal space and wellbeing is just as valuable as yours. If he has presented no threat to you, then you have no legal right to harrass or attack him.

Obviously you ARE intimidated as you are defensive and unreasonable on this particular topic. My safety and security will trump any claims to the safety and well being of any gun toter in any court of law. You can bet on it.

Millions are arrested each year for possession of firearms without the proper documentation. And how do I know when I see a carrier that he has good intentions? Put simply, I don't. Therefore I have to expect and prepare for the worst and take whatever actions I feel are necessary to neutralize and eliminate that threat, perceived or not. And as time goes on, the courts rule in favor of us unarmed stand your grounders and the Police departments offer more training in perpetrator neutralization you'll be seeing a lot more people that feel and will act just like me. Bet on it. We're pretty sick of them.

I did not put my words in there. I simply quoted yours.

Back