Why you are blind to Biden's success...

Jarod

Contributor
Today in economic news there was yet another blockbuster jobs report. Unemployment is incredibly low, minority unemployment is at the lowest numbers EVER!

Not a single mention of it on Fox's website. Nothing in any 'conservative' media.

By any standard, this is huge news...

You are being Trumpped.

Foxnews.com

Jerod at the front desk.

7a14eeb977cf931f0f53e772edd0eb30-jpeg.1540271

Today in economic news there was yet another blockbuster jobs report. Unemployment is incredibly low, minority unemployment is at the lowest numbers EVER!

Not a single mention of it on Fox's website. Nothing in any 'conservative' media.

You are being Trumpped.

Foxnews.com

Good stuff.

I was voting for him without knowing a single good thing that he did.
[Well, he handled the pandemic awfully well, I suppose. I got six free shots!]

He's running against a pigfucking orangutan, you see.

Good stuff.

Commie got six free shots and thinks the government has money.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You are being Trumpped.

Foxnews.com
Why does Brandon no longer support Ukraine? What changed?

You are being Trumpped.

Foxnews.com

It is the final form of Trump Derangement syndrome that his supporters all suffer from.

Trump simply repeats things over and over when he does not like reality and eventually the derps accept it saying 'facts' and 'truth' do not matter, only how they 'feel' about the topic does.

- thus Jan6th was just a tourist visit and those arrested are hostages
- thus the last year of Trumps term was not marred by Covid. That is a fiction and it was great
- thus it is Biden and not Trump who is, on a daily basis making major gaffs and showing deep signs of dementia

As the cult mindset locks in, we see Trump, easily now, being able to tell his cultist what to believe and, as he said years ago, not to believe what they see and hear.

You are being Trumpped.

Foxnews.com

Funny. Everytime people said the same things about trump you shit through your mouth

Jarod, despite your claims of not wanting biden for president, you wanted bernie instead, I predicted you would be cheerleading anything and everything biden did as a success, even in the face of it not being the case. you did not disappoint.

Good stuff.

Raised in a barn, I see, old man.

Jarod, despite your claims of not wanting biden for president, you wanted bernie instead, I predicted you would be cheerleading anything and everything biden did as a success, even in the face of it not being the case. you did not disappoint.

So 303,000 jobs isn’t worth “cheerleading?”

Good stuff.

Six free shots? Lmfao. That just makes you an idiot

He has thrown Israel under the bus, too.

He now supports the Hamas (a terrorist group) demands for a ceasefire.

Biden has thrown the Ukraine under the bus, nor Israel, just sent Israel a new aid package that included heavy bombs, calling for a ceasefire is not supporting Hamas’s position

If anyone has thrown the Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan under the bus it is the GOP House, they have received several aid packages and have refused to even consider them

Biden has thrown the Ukraine under the bus, nor Israel, just sent Israel a new aid package that included heavy bombs, calling for a ceasefire is not supporting Hamas’s position

If anyone has thrown the Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan under the bus it is the GOP House, they have received several aid packages and have refused to even consider them

Wrong...Biden is calling for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.

This is a sign to Hamas (a terrorist group) that Biden does not want Hamas (a terrorist group) to stop fighting.

Back