Why you are blind to Biden's success...

Why doesn't Biden call for a ceasefire from Hamas?

Biden is supporting Hamas (a terrorist group).

No he isn't. That's a really silly thing to say.

Biden - like all good, moral people - supports the innocent civilians of Gaza. Everyone is against Hamas. The conflation is ignorance.

Wrong...Biden is calling for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.

This is a sign to Hamas (a terrorist group) that Biden does not want Hamas (a terrorist group) to stop fighting.

Of course he is, as is most of the rest of the world, makes sense, Israel has just about leveled all of Gaza, and even as your Messiah admitted, is looking bad doing such, that is not supporting Hamas, just common sense

Biden - like all good, moral people - supports the innocent civilians of Gaza. Everyone is against Hamas. The conflation is ignorance.

Hamas broke the ceasefire on Oct. 7.

Hamas's October 7 attack on Israel resulted in the deaths of more than 1,160 people, mostly civilians, according to a new AFP tally based on the latest official figures available Thursday.

Hamas is still holding hostages.

In this one’s case it is not blindness, rather a flat out refusal to accept any facts that don’t conform to the reality he wants to believe exists

You nailed it. LyinBitch is programmed to disregard any good news on the economy with a Dem President. That's what a cult does to weak-minded morons.

Why doesn't Biden call for a ceasefire from Hamas?

Biden is supporting Hamas (a terrorist group).

That is such bullshit. It's really sad that you have to lie and misinform to try to make a point. But then, you swallow trump's load so there you go.

Biden is demanding r that Israel not secure Rafah where the remaining Hamas fighters are hiding.

This gives aid and support to Hamas, a terrorist group.

Israel is committed to destroying Hamas.

Biden is giving aid and support to Hamas which is on the State Dept. list of terrorist groups.

Biden is demanding r that Israel not secure Rafah where the remaining Hamas fighters are hiding.

This gives aid and support to Hamas, a terrorist group.

Israel is committed to destroying Hamas.

You're either not paying attention to what's going on, or you're amoral.

As was mentioned on this thread, even your guy Trump is pressuring Israel.

Take a hike, pendejo/a.

Poor Gearl. She must've lost a bundle in Trump's media stock and that's why she's soiling her diapers.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Hamas uses innocent civilians of Gaza as cover but the Jews are the bad guys. Your moral compass is pointed south friend.

Hamas uses innocent civilians of Gaza as cover but the Jews are the bad guys. Your moral compass is pointed south friend.

I support Israel, and I support their right to retaliate. I think they've gone too far - most of the world agrees with me.

Would there be any point where you think Israel would overstep? Could they nuke Gaza, and that would be okay w/ you?

I support Israel, and I support their right to retaliate. I think they've gone too far - most of the world agrees with me.

Would there be any point where you think Israel would overstep? Could they nuke Gaza, and that would be okay w/ you?

I don't believe for a moment you support Israel. If Israel has a right to retaliate as you claim but hamas uses civilians as cover then how does Israel exercise their right to retaliate without gaining the ire of American leftists when civilians are killed when they do retaliate because Hamas put them in danger?

I don't believe for a moment you support Israel. If Israel has a right to retaliate as you claim but hamas uses civilians as cover then how does Israel exercise their right to retaliate without gaining the ire of American leftists when civilians are killed when they do retaliate because Hamas put them in danger?

You didn't answer my question. And I support Israel - always have. But I support innocents everywhere.

It's really ridiculous that thinking in America has gotten so black & white that it's somehow not possible to support both Israel and innocent civilians in Gaza.

Today in economic news there was yet another blockbuster jobs report. Unemployment is incredibly low, minority unemployment is at the lowest numbers EVER!

Not a single mention of it on Fox's website. Nothing in any 'conservative' media.

By any standard, this is huge news...

You are being Trumpped.

Foxnews.com

Fox news is not conservative media, Sock.
An economic depression is not a 'great economy', Sock.

Now even MORE businesses are closing, thanks to Democrat policies, such as fast food restaurants in the SDTC.

It is the final form of Trump Derangement syndrome that his supporters all suffer from.
LIF. Grow up.
Trump simply repeats things over and over when he does not like reality and eventually the derps accept it saying 'facts' and 'truth' do not matter, only how they 'feel' about the topic does.
You are describing Democrats, Sock.
- thus Jan6th was just a tourist visit and those arrested are hostages
Jan 6th was a riot caused by Democrats.
- thus the last year of Trumps term was not marred by Covid. That is a fiction and it was great
The Covid Hoax was started by the Democrats. Using covid19 as an excuse to ruin the economy, Democrats shut down businesses, destroying them, and starting the current economic depression. The Hoax was later used as a means to commit massive election fraud, causing the 2020 election to fault.
- thus it is Biden and not Trump who is, on a daily basis making major gaffs and showing deep signs of dementia
It is Biden.
As the cult mindset locks in,
You are describing yourself.
we see Trump, easily now, being able to tell his cultist what to believe and, as he said years ago, not to believe what they see and hear.
You are describing Democrats.

You cannot blame YOUR problems on Trump, the Republicans, or anybody else, Sock.

Back