Will Kamala replace Walz

TWO real Command Sargent Majors that knew him say he shirked his duty. I trust their opinions more than yours.
And according to everyone that didn't get paid for an opinion letter, those two are butthurt because they were passed over for promotions.

And Walz has a stellar record during his 24 years of service. In fact, his hearing impairment from heavy artillery use caused the army to suggest he retire. He refused after 9/11.

In his 12 year tenure in the House, he has a long record of sponsoring and working on bills that support veterans.

He also pushed to end insider trading in Congress.

Vance voted against funding the military. Nothing positive for veterans in his brief tenure in the Senate.

trump complimented Walz on his response to the George Floyd riots. So what you're saying is - trump's an idiot. Like you!

Walz waited 3 days so his wife could smell the burning tires THEN HE FINALLY had the NG stop the rioters. Walz was too slow in his response. Trump probably was talking about Walz eventual response which was good but came too late.

Just another swiftboater, which seems to be accepted among magats.
TWO REAL Command Sargent Majors that know Walz say he shirked his duty. Are you saying they are MAGATS?

BTW when George Bush served in the Texas Air National Guard you guys disrespect his national guard service. Why?

Now why would she drop the best thing that's happened to our party, since Anthony Wienner? I just wish he was a wife beater....He has all the attributes to attract white male voters....LOL​

Now why would she drop the best thing that's happened to our party, since Anthony Wienner?​

fair.....he does outshine Biden, Harris, Schumer, Pelosi, Shapiro......all he's done is drive while drunk, lie about his military record and waste a $17B Minnesota budget surplus......

Have you reported him to the military higher-ups yet?
ChristieFANNY,

I don't understand why "TAMPON TIM" put hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of tampons in boys' high school rest-rooms ?

Could you explain this for me, because when I did biology at school, I was never taught that males menstruate out of their bung - holes?

(Is that what "TAMPON TIM" thinks?).

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Now why would she drop the best thing that's happened to our party, since Anthony Wienner? I just wish he was a wife beater....He has all the attributes to attract white male voters....LOL​

So you want him to stick it out like Weinner? That is hard to believe.

Walz waited 3 days so his wife could smell the burning tires THEN HE FINALLY had the NG stop the rioters. Walz was too slow in his response. Trump probably was talking about Walz eventual response which was good but came too late.
Show me where trump said that in the Fox News article I posted.

I get Jerry Sandusky vibes from Tampon Tim..
LOL, another trumptardation sewer dump. Debunked!

However, Minneapolis Star-Tribune editorial writer Jill Burcum did some digging into this claim and found out that it simply doesn't hold water.

"So I did this thing called journalism (Megyn should give it try) where I did interviews, research," she wrote in response to Kelly on Twitter. "Turns out MN's new law does NOT mandate menstrual products in boys' bathrooms."

Back