Will Kamala replace Walz

The rules have always been for both parties that the nominee is chosen at the convention. It is similar to the electoral college in that respect in that the popular vote means that delegates that support the popular candidate are the ones chosen to go to the convention. The Republicans are worse when it comes to the popular vote in presidential primaries since they give 100% of delegates to a candidate that gets 50%. If you are going to complain that "people's vote gets trampled" perhaps you should be complaining about the GOP process.

If a candidate withdraws from the race, the delegates pledged to that candidate are released, whether that candidate has 5 delegates or 400 delegates. At that point the delegates are free to support any other candidate they wish to support. Biden withdrew. His delegates were released. It has nothing to do with the popular vote.
Not once did you refer to my post. refute it...if you can. You just parrot the far left agenda. Nothing new here.

So your "NOW" is making up your own rules as you go? The people's vote gets trampled.
Funny how in Harris's words, Joe was sharp as a tac and Biden said he was in it to win it.
The next day Biden quits and Harris is the DNC's newly crowned queen. It was all about
money, big donators were jumping off the Biden bandwagon. So they fired him.
Red Hot? She refuses any media attempts to talk to her. She has a horrid record and would
be a cackling wonder on the world stage She was the border czar. Biden appointed her 3 1/2
years ago. She only went there once for a photo op. She failed miserably. She should be fired.
When are you guys going to drop that "border czar" lie? Furthermore, a bipartisan effort to address the problem was the bill co-sponsored by Jim Lankford (R-OK) but tanked by private citizen trump, because he didn't want it to be seen as a Biden win.

"As we’ve written before, Harris was specifically tasked with leading efforts to address the root causes of migration from three countries in Central America. She was not put in charge of U.S. border security, as the “border czar” title implies. That is the responsibility of the secretary of the Department of Homeland Security."

Poor Pobre.

I and others have posted videos of Walz saying that he carried a weapon in war.

His own CO said that he lied about his rank. The links have been posted many times.

Vance's military records are open to all, so are mine.

If you want to remain stupid and uninformed, that's your problem, not mine.
The US Marines have no record of anyone named Vance ever serving. If you are so concerned about a statement by Walz about carrying a gun, maybe you should be concerned that no one named JD Vance ever served in Iraq.
Still waiting for your evidence of any CO saying Walz lied about his rank.

The only quote I have seen from a commanding officer is him stating that Walz did serve as a Command Sargeant Major. The National Guard has released a statement stating he served at that rank.

Not once did you refer to my post. refute it...if you can. You just parrot the far left agenda. Nothing new here.
ROFLMAO.
I see you have nothing to show the rules have changed so you just claim I didn't refute your post.

Here are the bylaws.
Feel free to show us where they say the person that will be the Democratic nominee is elected by a popular vote.
There is no such rule. You are the one that is making shit up.

Any one is free to withdraw from the race as Biden did. Your argument about how and why he withdrew is nothing but idiotic blather. You misspelled "tack."

Harris has talked to the media. Your claim she hasn't is bullshit. The GOP even released a video of her taking questions from the media.

Harris was not the "border czar." That is just more RW bullshit to try to attack her. If you think she was border czar then find the EO or other executive order giving her that role. Her job was not at the border. It was dealing with governments of other countries.

So far, we have 3 lies that are now refuted. Let's see you whine about how you don't believe your lies are lies.

When are you guys going to drop that "border czar" lie? Furthermore, a bipartisan effort to address the problem was the bill co-sponsored by Jim Lankford (R-OK) but tanked by private citizen trump, because he didn't want it to be seen as a Biden win.

"As we’ve written before, Harris was specifically tasked with leading efforts to address the root causes of migration from three countries in Central America. She was not put in charge of U.S. border security, as the “border czar” title implies. That is the responsibility of the secretary of the Department of Homeland Security."

So Biden didn't appoint her? She didn't do a damn thing she was tasked to do. That's a fact.

ROFLMAO.
I see you have nothing to show the rules have changed so you just claim I didn't refute your post.

Here are the bylaws.
Feel free to show us where they say the person that will be the Democratic nominee is elected by a popular vote.
There is no such rule. You are the one that is making shit up.

Any one is free to withdraw from the race as Biden did. Your argument about how and why he withdrew is nothing but idiotic blather. You misspelled "tack."

Harris has talked to the media. Your claim she hasn't is bullshit. The GOP even released a video of her taking questions from the media.

Harris was not the "border czar." That is just more RW bullshit to try to attack her. If you think she was border czar then find the EO or other executive order giving her that role. Her job was not at the border. It was dealing with governments of other countries.

So far, we have 3 lies that are now refuted. Let's see you whine about how you don't believe your lies are lies.
Feel free to believe what your masters tell you. Feel free to ramble on about Harris not being put on the border task by Biden.. Feel free to spew your own bullshit. I'm not buying it.

1. I said my ass isn't burning. How dificult is that for you to understand?
2. I never questioned it's legality. What does President Johnson and Nixon have to do with anything concerning this election? Not a damn thing.
3. Reagan? again, you are full of shit. You probably don't even recall his presidency..
4. "Cheeto Jeezus," as you immaturely call him, has already held the office of president, dealt with world leaders, strengthened the country's image and Harris couldn't handle the job of border czar. And now she says she's concerned? I call bullshit.
5. He didn't have them in his garage and other public places. He didn't take them as a senator.
6. Psychobabble.
7. Far better than Bidenomics.
8. Your spewing of senselessness and libturd propaganda falls on deaf ears, as does your childish name calling. For the forum prodigy, you sure act like a grade school dropout. Grow up and let us adults share our opinions.
1. And I responded, genius. Just because you don't like the response doesn't mean it's not appropriate or logical. I don't expect you to admit error or concede a point. Insipid stubbornness and proud willful ignorance are the hallmarks of your ilk.
2. I didn't say YOU did. I merely pointed out the details as to how absurd the GOP response is.
3. A painfully lame and childish response on your part in an attempt to avoid conceding the accuracy of an easily documented event in recent history. C'mon RB, even you can bluff & bluster better than this!
4. Yes, and his record is pathetic on all accounts. His one foreign policy kudo was publicly shaming NATO members to pay their dues. Other than that, the rest of your response here is just pure parroted drivel found on the broadcast and writings of MAGA/GOP politicos, pundits and sycophants.
5. No shit sherlock? Let's compare: Biden gets nailed, OPENLY COPS AND COMPLYS WITH AUTHORITIES AND IMMEDIATELY RETURNS THE DOCUMENTS. Cheeto Jeezus (hey, that's how YOU and the "base" treat him ... the face paint and hair are an apt color description) STALLED AND LIED FOR OVER A YEAR TO COMPLY UNTIL IT BECAME NECESSARY TO PHYSICALLY GO GET THE DOCUMENTS. Everything else I stated has been documented as fact. That you can't deal with it is so much more to pity you.
6. Yes, you do that a lot as the chronology of the posts shows.
7. A completely childish attempt by you to avoid dealing with the reality of documented history. Can you supply a comparison to support your assertion? The reading audience awaits this gem from you.
8. And you do EXACTLY what I said you could do. Thanks for proving my point.

RB60 = Really Boorish at 60mph!

Guno, the bigoted racist, follows me around like a hungry puppy. Living in his head is a lonely place. I want out, but he won't let me go.
And you, a simpleton and immature twit, calling me boorish, makes one wonder why you respond at all. I guess you think you're smart. I don't
Okay, when I have some poster that is essentially just a troll to me, I put them on the ignore list, so I don't have to read their guff. Obviously, your ego just can't consider that simple solution .... proving (again) what a boorish individual, you are (please look up the word "boorish", because I have never done any advocacy that would fill that description. Carry on.

That is some funny shit with cherry picked statistics and outright lies.

Let's start with the last claim.
He claimed that it is the upper wage earners leaving MN, but when we look at the actual numbers from the IRS. The average income of those leaving MN is less than the average income of MN that stay. That would mean that it is NOT the upper wage earners leaving. But I suppose you think we should ignore the IRS on this.
Tax returns of people leaving MN according to the IRS
AGI greater than $100,000 - 619,957 filers left the state
AGI less than $50,000 - 1,013,847 filers left the state.
I don't know about you but I can clearly see that more lower income tax filers left the state.

Then let's look at electricity prices.
Your source suddenly decided to not compare MN to the rest of the country.
MN electricty prices are lower than the average for the country.
MN electricity prices are slightly higher than IA, SD, and ND but a little side note is those three states get a large percentage of their electricity from renewable sources, SD gets about 75% of its electricity from renewables. IA gets about 50% of its electricity from wind. ND gets 40% of its electricity from renewables. I guess it pays to increase the percentage of electricity you get from renewables.

When it comes to reading, your source again decided to not compare MN to the rest of the country.

While MN has fallen a little bit in the overall rankings it is still ranked #17 in education compared to other states.
ND is 28th, Texas is 29th.

I guess you are like a 5 year old in that you like shiny things that dazzle your eyes but you can't do the work of an adult and check to see if the shiny things are true.
[/QUOTE]
I have that idiot on the ignore list. Looking at your response, I see you're experiencing what I did. You got stamina kid, because I don't feed idiot trolls after awhile.

Feel free to believe what your masters tell you. Feel free to ramble on about Harris not being put on the border task by Biden.. Feel free to spew your own bullshit. I'm not buying it.
Fascinating how you MAGA mooks just ignore any law or document that you don't like in favor of what you believe (but can't logically or factually prove) is real. No wonder Dump can depend on you as a ready doormat.

ChristieFANNY,

I don't understand why "TAMPON TIM" put hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of tampons in boys' high school rest-rooms ?

Could you explain this for me, because when I did biology at school, I was never taught that males menstruate out of their bung - holes?

(Is that what "TAMPON TIM" thinks?).

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!
You've been had, Dachsieweenie. Let's put this lie to rest already.

Fact check: Debunking Trump attack on Walz, Minnesota schools say they don’t provide tampons in boys’ bathrooms​

Walz didn’t order Minnesota schools to put tampons in boys’ bathrooms or sign a bill requiring tampons to be put in all boys’ bathrooms. That’s not what the bill signed by Walz in 2023 actually says — and it’s not how the 15 Minnesota school districts that spoke to CNN on Friday say they have implemented the law.

The law, intended to make sure students of all income levels and gender identities have ready access to menstrual products, says school districts and charter schools must make menstrual products like tampons and pads available at no cost “to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district.”

The law never specifies that the menstrual products must be put in “boys’ bathrooms,” and it allows school districts to decide what counts as a bathroom “regularly used by students.” Districts are permitted to provide menstrual products in bathrooms for students of any gender, which are often single-stall rooms, rather than in their traditional multi-stall bathrooms for boys.

All 15 of the districts that responded Friday to a CNN survey of 25 districts, including the Minneapolis and St. Paul districts in the state’s two most populous cities, said they comply with the law without providing tampons in traditional boys’ bathrooms.

Kevin Burns, a spokesperson for Mankato Area Public Schools, the district where Walz was a high school teacher before entering politics, told CNN that schools there are satisfying “the letter and intent of the statute,” which Burns called “very clear,” by providing menstrual products in “traditional female and gender-neutral restrooms” as well as school nurses’ offices, not boys’ bathrooms."

Okay, when I have some poster that is essentially just a troll to me, I put them on the ignore list, so I don't have to read their guff. Obviously, your ego just can't consider that simple solution .... proving (again) what a boorish individual, you are (please look up the word "boorish", because I have never done any advocacy that would fill that description. Carry on.
200.webp

You've been had, Dachsieweenie. Let's put this lie to rest already.

Fact check: Debunking Trump attack on Walz, Minnesota schools say they don’t provide tampons in boys’ bathrooms​

Walz didn’t order Minnesota schools to put tampons in boys’ bathrooms or sign a bill requiring tampons to be put in all boys’ bathrooms. That’s not what the bill signed by Walz in 2023 actually says — and it’s not how the 15 Minnesota school districts that spoke to CNN on Friday say they have implemented the law.

The law, intended to make sure students of all income levels and gender identities have ready access to menstrual products, says school districts and charter schools must make menstrual products like tampons and pads available at no cost “to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district.”

The law never specifies that the menstrual products must be put in “boys’ bathrooms,” and it allows school districts to decide what counts as a bathroom “regularly used by students.” Districts are permitted to provide menstrual products in bathrooms for students of any gender, which are often single-stall rooms, rather than in their traditional multi-stall bathrooms for boys.

All 15 of the districts that responded Friday to a CNN survey of 25 districts, including the Minneapolis and St. Paul districts in the state’s two most populous cities, said they comply with the law without providing tampons in traditional boys’ bathrooms.

Kevin Burns, a spokesperson for Mankato Area Public Schools, the district where Walz was a high school teacher before entering politics, told CNN that schools there are satisfying “the letter and intent of the statute,” which Burns called “very clear,” by providing menstrual products in “traditional female and gender-neutral restrooms” as well as school nurses’ offices, not boys’ bathrooms."

What do you expect from our Nazi Dog from Down Under. He and his counter parts here just grasp at anything the MAGA/Alt-Right rummies throw against the wall. Pathetic lot.

So Biden didn't appoint her? She didn't do a damn thing she was tasked to do. That's a fact.
Nope, a right wing lie. VP is not a very important position, except in her case. When the vote is tied in the Senate she casts a deciding vote.The Senate right now is very evenly divided.

Back