Will Liberals Apologize To Rove?

The person confirming the classified leak is ALMOST WORSE than the person first leaking it in this case...

The investigation started because of the Novak article and the so called outing. Here we find out who gave Novak that information. Not that complicated Jarod. This was a huge waste of time and money when the FBI knew who gave Novak the info. Shamefull!

Man are you dumb if you dont know that investigations often uncover crimes other than what they were origionally investigating. It turned out when they investigated that three reporters were given the same info. Two, for moral and patirotic reasons refused to print the information. One, Novak, printed it.

Do you remember when President Clinton was in investigated for "whitewater" (something he was never found to have done anything wrong in) it resulted in the Monica Lewinsky matter!

What a fucking idiot you are!

Who so called outer her came from the Novak article and now we know who outer her. Simple facts. Not that complicated. This article started it all and was the outing of Palme. You can't out someone who is already outed.

Whitewater and Monica have nothing to do with each other. Other than both scandals in the Clinton adminstration.

Who so called outer her came from the Novak article and now we know who outer her. Simple facts. Not that complicated. This article started it all and was the outing of Palme. You can't out someone who is already outed.

Whitewater and Monica have nothing to do with each other. Other than both scandals in the Clinton adminstration.

The same investigation worked on both you idiot.

And being the second source of info not yet made public can still be an outing!

she was OUTED before the Novak article Toby, but these other Journalists DID NOT BITE, like Judy miller, and did not write an article on it.

Novak thought it was okay to do such...

Judith Miller, who was told PRIOR to Novak finding out, DID NOT go with an article on it. And neither DID many other journalists that were told about plame by Rove and Libby, not by Armitage. Fitzy knew about Armitage before the investigation began, he knew that there was NO MALICEintended in what Armitage did by accident.

Toby, did you ever answer me on why Scooter Libby decided to obstruct Justice by fabricating a story and Lie under oath about all of this?

can't be any clearer to me...

I could be wrong but the Monica thing came from the suit from another sexually abused woman, Paula Jones. But it really has nothing to do with this matter does it?

Sorry Care, look again, all the articles reference the Novak article as the OUTING. And if there is a crime of outing a agent then Armitage should be charged. Will he be charged?

I have mixed feeling about Libby. We should punish those who lie to the police, but well, if there wasn't an orginal crime then why punish someone for a crime that didn't happen?

That has been their line all along Jarod. besides they said because she worked at the headquarters at Mclean she was not covert :)
OJ got off the hook too, this does not convince me rover is innocent, except perhaps by law.

LOL, now you should know me better than that Immie, I have apologized to a couple of folks just since I have been on this board.

LOL, now you should know me better than that Immie, I have apologized to a couple of folks just since I have been on this board.

I don't always think of you as a liberal. Yes, you are left wing but you are not a real liberal like Care and some others who are so convinced that they are right that no one else is entitled to have a different opinion. Now that is a true liberal. A true liberal has no tolerance for another person's point of view. You on the other hand will listen and give others a chance to speak. You may not agree with them or their opinions but you tolerate those points of view.

No self-respecting liberal would ever apologize.

Immie

Sorry Care, look again, all the articles reference the Novak article as the OUTING. And if there is a crime of outing a agent then Armitage should be charged. Will he be charged?

Sorry Toby...

Novak specifically said that he would not have writen the article as it was if he had NOT BEEN GIVEN CONFIRMATION, by the other individual....Rove.

So if Rove had not confirmed Novak's source, there would have been no outing of plame by novak....nor would there have been the "angle" that he used that was spread by Rove, Libby and the VP as the original source.

Novak may not have writen the story without two sources as he said he wouldn't have, but one of the other journalists that were being ENCOURAGED by Libby and Rove to EXPLORE the angle of nepotism...and to try to discredit wilson's trip in that manner, MIGHT have...

care

I don't always think of you as a liberal. Yes, you are left wing but you are not a real liberal like Care and some others who are so convinced that they are right that no one else is entitled to have a different opinion. Now that is a true liberal. A true liberal has no tolerance for another person's point of view. You on the other hand will listen and give others a chance to speak. You may not agree with them or their opinions but you tolerate those points of view.

No self-respecting liberal would ever apologize.

Immie

Ummm, excuuuuzzzzzzzeeeeee me?@!

I apologize and admit fault all the time. It's not my fault cons are wrong most of the time.

Ummm, excuuuuzzzzzzzeeeeee me?@!

I apologize and admit fault all the time. It's not my fault cons are wrong most of the time.

Link one please. :) And I'm not asking for a con error. We all know those are so easy to find. I want one apology from you and if that is too difficult to find, I will accept one half of an admission of error. A real one.

:cof1:

But, even if you can't find either of those, you're still special to me, Lady T. :clink:

Immie

Back