Will Liberals Apologize To Rove?

do a search on "I stand corrected" by "tianabautre"

I'll wait for my apology Immy.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I also looked on fullpolitics.com. I did find some "I stand corrected" by you but none of them were that you were corrected on an issue. You use it more as a figure of speech which doesn't count.

Immie

Even doing a search on tianabautre and only the word corrected gets zilch! ;) Still looking for that link, my dear.

It doesn't matter though cause I still like you.

Immie

whoops I forgot about this thread!

I'll find some links in a minute.

Good luck! ;)

I slaved through the Fullpolitics.com threads found in the search "corrected" and "Tianabuatre" for hours last night (well minutes anyway) and all I saw at best was half-hearted jokes from you about being corrected. Nothing and I mean nothing that was serious.

Immie

I saw all of those. None of them related to you feeling truly corrected. They were jokes. Keep going. Again, I don't believe you have ever truly admitted to being wrong. It would be beneath you.

Immie

They weren't jokes. I intentionally filtered all of those out. YOU just won't admit to the ownage. You claimed "liberals" never apologize or admit to being wrong and I gave you SEVERAL examples of myself doing just that and now you want to conveniently blow them off as "jokes". Real mature Immie.

I tried to call him and apologize but they wouldn't put me through to him. oh well.

thanks BF that one actually was an LOL for me for a couple minutes. Best post I've read all day.

They weren't jokes. I intentionally filtered all of those out. YOU just won't admit to the ownage. You claimed "liberals" never apologize or admit to being wrong and I gave you SEVERAL examples of myself doing just that and now you want to conveniently blow them off as "jokes". Real mature Immie.

You have never once admitted you were wrong nor have you seriously apologized. And the fact is that what I said was in fact said tongue in cheek. I didn't make the statement to debate it. I made the statement in fun. But, I still have never seen you seriously admit your error nor apologize to anyone. Not you, not care4all and not desh. Doing so is below all three of you. The truth is I think you all think you are too good for the world. You all being liberals in general.

Immie

Last edited:
Back