Will Russia invade Ukraine by March 1?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After consulting President Xi, Putin calls for Invasion AFTER Winter Olympics.

He probably does not want to do it during the Olympics, which means he has a week to do it now, or a couple of weeks to do it in late February. It could still happen, but I do not think it will happen this year. I guess Republicans are stuck with Ice Creamgate.

It is worth noting that our experts and Mind Molders claim to believe that Putin will invade during the Olympics, in winter.

Xi would be furious with Putin if he did it during the Olympics. Both Putin and Xi are doing rare public appearances during the pandemic, because the Olympics are so important to them. I know some in the alt right think the pandemic is fake... But these two believe they are risking their lives for something important.

This is what we are told is likely to happen.

I think we are being lied to yet again. The reward for being right is cred.

It looks like you and the eight other posters who voted "No" were ass-backwards, catastrophically wrong about this and you should have believed Biden's warnings.

It looks like you and the eight other posters who voted "No" were ass-backwards, catastrophically wrong about this and you should have believed Biden's warnings.

Oh to be a God. I'll put my right/wrong record up against any human.

But you were 180 degrees ass-backwards wrong, and Secretary of State Blinken and Joe Biden were right.

No, a week or two before the start of this operation I said that China had approved it, I was wrong before I was right, which is better than being wrong the whole way as so many are.

Those of who do life well are always watching, always learning, always recalibrating....

This is what we are told is likely to happen.

I think we are being lied to yet again.

The reward for being right is cred.

Obviously, you were 180 degrees ass-backwards wrong, and you should have put more stock in what Biden & Co. were telling you.

This is what we are told is likely to happen. I think we are being lied to yet again. The reward for being right is cred.

There really does not seem to be any penalty for being wrong, which is one of the many problems with the alt right.

26 days after you wrote this, Putin launched a full scale invasion of Ukraine like Biden and Blinken warned you they were preparing to do.

The American elite got the war they wanted, to the detriment of everyone on the planet except the American military industrial complex.

US and UK intel were saying for weeks before that Putin would invade Ukraine. The French and other intel agencies said no, he's bluffing - and the Putin lovers went along with that.

Trump said: "This is genius. Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine … Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” adding that the Russian president had made a “smart move” by sending “the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen” to the area.

Days later the strongest peace force that Trump had ever seen invaded Ukraine from north, south and east.

US and UK intel were saying for weeks before that Putin would invade Ukraine. The French and other intel agencies said no, he's bluffing - and the Putin lovers went along with that.

Trump said: "This is genius. Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine … Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” adding that the Russian president had made a “smart move” by sending “the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen” to the area.

Days later the strongest peace force that Trump had ever seen invaded Ukraine from north, south and east.

I admit, back in December and January, I thought the odds were low of a full scale invasion. As February unfolded, I was getting a little nervous.

Biden&Co. had some excellent Intel, and MAGAs shouldn't have been so quick to laugh him off.

The American elite got the war they wanted, to the detriment of everyone on the planet except the American military industrial complex.

You were proved 100% wrong and you blame "the American elite" for it? They wanted Russia to invade Ukraine and somehow they persuaded Putin to do it. Jesus wept!

You were proved 100% wrong and you blame "the American elite" for it? They wanted Russia to invade Ukraine and somehow they persuaded Putin to do it. Jesus wept!

He get all his views nearly verbatim from a Steve Hilton, a pimp on Fox with his own show called New or Next Revolution, didn’t ever notice he used to call everything “the revolution” till busted, now it’s the elites, or globalists, or the woke, even seen those people and bus drivers

Biden kept saying Putin was going in and rightys said he did not know what he was talking about. He actually has daily briefings.

Last edited:

The American elite not only drive on this war now, they were driving for it for years. I was right that it was going to happen starting I think 10 or 11 days before Russia launched. If you are expecting infallibility from me or anyone else then you are an idiot.

Back