Will Russia invade Ukraine by March 1?

Will Russia invade Ukraine by March 1?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The American elite not only drive on this war now, they were driving for it for years. I was right that it was going to happen starting I think 10 or 11 days before Russia launched. If you are expecting infallibility from me or anyone else then you are an idiot.

Putin attacked Ukraine. You say the American elite were the driving factor. That makes no sense. Ukraine has fought a defensive war protecting its homes and families. Putin does not do what the American elite wants, nor do you say why the "elite": would want this war. You are spouting conspiracy with no base.

Putin attacked Ukraine. You say the American elite were the driving factor. That makes no sense. Ukraine has fought a defensive war protecting its homes and families. Putin does not do what the American elite wants, nor do you say why the "elite": would want this war. You are spouting conspiracy with no base.

As if you would know, or would would tell the truth if you did.

Biden was right when he warned you Putin was preparing to invade Ukraine.

I was sure that Putin would not attack a neighboring country. I thought the lessons of VietNam, Iraq and Afghanistan were obvious. Even when Biden said, he is going in, I had my doubts. I did not think Putin was that stupid Putin fucked up bigly. Even if you have huge victories in the beginning, the people can make the victory into an expensive lesson. People fight very hard to protect their homes and families. They will make your land grab a miserable and expensive mistake. Your soldiers want to go home.

I was sure that Putin would not attack a neighboring country. I thought the lessons of VietNam, Iraq and Afghanistan were obvious. Even when Biden said, he is going in, I had my doubts. I did not think Putin was that stupid Putin fucked up bigly. Even if you have huge victories in the beginning, the people can make the victory into an expensive lesson. People fight very hard to protect their homes and families. They will make your land grab a miserable and expensive mistake. Your soldiers want to go home.

I had my doubts to, but in hindsight I said Biden and his intelligence services were right on the money.

The board drunk Hawkeye10 struts around and brags about how great his predictions and judgement are.

Back