Will the shark be electrocuted??

Concart

Contributor
Or is it electrocution proof? What if the shark is just misunderstood, and doesn't want to eat a large blob of orange gelatin? Why do liberals spend so much time defending sharks? And why didn't anyone other than Trump come up with this obvious question? Is it his supersized MIT associated brain? And why wasn't my doctor impressed when I remembered the five words a minute and a half after they read them off to me? Why didn't he say, 'sir, that's absolutely amazing, sir, how did you do that?''

It's been a difficult week for me, pondering this questions that are unknowable to anyone except the Donald.

Just had to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening.

Or is it electrocution proof? What if the shark is just misunderstood, and doesn't want to eat a large blob of orange gelatin? Why do liberals spend so much time defending sharks? And why didn't anyone other than Trump come up with this obvious question? Is it his supersized MIT associated brain? And why wasn't my doctor impressed when I remembered the five words a minute and a half after they read them off to me? Why didn't he say, 'sir, that's absolutely amazing, sir, how did you do that?''

It's been a difficult week for me, pondering this questions that are unknowable to anyone except the Donald.

The irony is that Trump has always been a babbling buffoon. But mainstream papers like the NYTimes love attacking Biden for being too old.

A Boat, a Battery and a Stable Genius​

a-boat-a-battery-and-a-stable-genius-v0-24k13udes76d1.jpeg

I specifically saw them tell you not to take the brown acid, but it looks like you did anyway. :dunno:

What folks on the left should be taking away from this, is that Joe is so frickin clearly dementia addled that folks are willing to vote for a guy who asks the silliest "would you rather" questions in order to replace the 50 First Weekends At Bernie's show at the White House.

Again, reality sucks for y'all right now. Folks aren't ignoring them. You should focus on the real takeaway on this one. Folks would rather vote for a political felon who asks silly "would you rather" questions than keep the dementia addled pResident.
Hope you aren't surprised in November that you are wrong.

What folks on the left should be taking away from this, is that Joe is so frickin clearly dementia addled that folks are willing to vote for a guy who asks the silliest "would you rather" questions in order to replace the 50 First Weekends At Bernie's show at the White House.
Anyone who would choose four more years of Trump over four more years of Joe Biden...is either insane or stupid. (You gotta choose on your own!)

Grocery prices are down for a fourth month in a row. The US economy is so good it’s propping up other countries economies.
Wages are up. I’m voting for Biden.
The economy of the United States is better than the economy of just about every other nation on the planet. I am not sure why the Trumpers want to put Trump back into office to fuck things up, but it amazes me.

Back