Will the shark be electrocuted??

Actually no...
Has he decided to staty and skip the fundraiser??
Really, covering your lie with more lies? How maga of you..

BB1o9mL9.img

Everything bis more expensive these days... Including groceries... the weekly sales don't count....

Neither are....
Both are. But, you cannot even recognize how bizarre Trump is acting these days, so we should not be thinking you can see, at least, that our economy is.

Both are. But, you cannot even recognize how bizarre Trump is acting these days, so we should not be thinking you can see, at least, that our economy is.
They are not...he is Definitely declining... Tell me how everyone is thriving...buying cars and houses... catch8ng up on bills and savings all of a sudden
...I'll listen...

They are not...

The statistics show that the economy is doing great...especially when compared with the economies of just about every other country on the planet.

he is Definitely declining...

He is getting older. In 6 years he will be almost as old as I am right now. I also am getting older. That is what many of us strive for...getting older.

Tell me how everyone is thriving...buying cars and houses... catch8ng up on bills and savings all of a sudden
...I'll listen...
No you won't.

Check out our economy's standing in the world community...then get back to me.

The statistics show that the economy is doing great...especially when compared with the economies of just about every other country on the planet.

He is getting older. In 6 years he will be almost as old as I am right now. I also am getting older. That is what many of us strive for...getting older.

No you won't.

Check out our economy's standing in the world community...then get back to me.
Statistics aren't paying people's bills...

Joe Biden...and our economy...are doing very, very well.
GASLIGHTINGFAILFAGGOT.gif

19% inflation across the board. Higher than Carter, Frank. It's NOT doing very well. :nono:

"The proposed budget for FY24 is $6.9 trillion, fanning the flames of the debate over allocations and deficit levels. The 19% inflation experienced since January 2020 is permanent. There are no deflationary plans to bring back price levels to what they were in 2020. "

Last edited:
GASLIGHTINGFAILFAGGOT.gif

19% inflation across the board. Higher than Carter, Frank. It's NOT doing very well. :nono:

"The proposed budget for FY24 is $6.9 trillion, fanning the flames of the debate over allocations and deficit levels. The 19% inflation experienced since January 2020 is permanent. There are no deflationary plans to bring back price levels to what they were in 2020. "

That's correct... Real time... And nothing's going to change before November. It's just going to get worse...

What economy on planet Earth is the most robust right now...and which is doing the best on almost every metric, Matt?

(Lemme give you a hint: The US.)

What economy on planet Earth is the most robust right now...and which is doing the best on almost every metric, Matt?

(Lemme give you a hint: The US.)
Top of the shit heap is still the shit heap, Frankus.

Idk what the fuck metric you're going by, but I'm going by centuries of past performance.

And IDGAF what's going on in other countries, but I do care what's going on in America, and 19% inflation sucks donkey nuts.

Calling it good is fucking retarded.

Back