Will the shark be electrocuted??

That's correct... Real time... And nothing's going to change before November. It's just going to get worse...
No, you assholes are not going to change. And your side may win. I doubt it, but your side may win.

If your side does win the election in November...the entire world loses...including everyone on "your side."

You are fools of the very worst kind.

Fuck you.

You pay your bills...I pay mine.

The statistics, though, will tell you whether you are full of shit about our economy.

And "full of shit" you are.
Correct...we do... But many
people can't.... statistics don't pay bills... That's just reality...

Correct...we do... But many
people can't.... statistics don't pay bills... That's just reality...
The reality, TOP, is that the entire world is in economic upheaval...but America, under the presidency of Joe Biden, is doing much, much better handling the situation than any other country.

Contrast that with the fact that most countries handled the Covid epidemic MUCH better than the US did under the failed leadership of Trump.

If our economy is doing better than the rest...AND IT IS...that is significant. If you want to think that the top of the shit heap is still the shit heap...fine with me. People like you have to hang onto something...and it sure as hell will not be the intelligent position on most issues.
Wow, your thinking is seriously locked in a box. Sad.

The reality, TOP, is that the entire world is in economic upheaval...but America, under the presidency of Joe Biden, is doing much, much better handling the situation than any other country.

Contrast that with the fact that most countries handled the Covid epidemic MUCH better than the US did under the failed leadership of Trump.
America is not doing well... If they were there would Be no controversy about Joe getting reelected... He is not fine and neither is the economy...

America is not doing well... If they were there would Be no controversy about Joe getting reelected... He is not fine and neither is the economy...
Our economy is doing better than the economies of all the rest of the world. It is doing fine.

Joe Biden IS suffering from the effects of advancing age. I am, too...and so is everyone who is on the downhill side of this mountain.

Joe Biden sometimes searches for words. I do, too...and so does everyone who is on the downhill side of this mountain.

Joe Biden walks carefully, which looks like an old person's walk. I often do also...and so does everyone who is on the downhill side of this mountain.

BUT JOE BIDEN IS A MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better choice in November over Trump.

Much better.

images

Our economy is doing better than the economies of all the rest of the world. It is doing fine.

Joe Biden IS suffering from the effects of advancing age. I am, too...and so is everyone who is on the downhill side of this mountain.

Joe Biden sometimes searches for words. I do, too...and so does everyone who is on the downhill side of this mountain.

Joe Biden walks carefully, which looks like an old person's walk. I often do also...and so does everyone who is on the downhill side of this mountain.

BUT JOE BIDEN IS A MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better choice in November over Trump.

Much better.
So many Americans are not fine... It's much worse Then it's been in quite a while... You and I and Joe? We're old... And none of us should be President...but especially Joe... The decline is obvious... It's not something i
I'm making up... Everyone
is concerned...

So many Americans are not fine... It's much worse Then it's been in quite a while... We're all old... And none of us should be President...but especially Joe... The decline is obvious... It's not something i'm making up... Everyone
is concerned...
You are full of shit...and have become a professional troll. Prices are higher for Americans. Prices are MUCH higher for people in other countries. If anything, that shows that Joe Biden's stewardship of our economy has been just about the best.

This next election is not just about Joe Biden. It is about Joe Biden versus Trump.

And Joe Biden is so much better a choice than Trump that even a fundamentally stupid person such as yourself, should be able to see it.

You are full of shit...and have become a professional troll. Prices are higher for Americans. Prices are MUCH higher for people in other countries. If anything, that shows that Joe Biden's stewardship of our economy has been just about the best.

This next election is not just about Joe Biden. It is about Joe Biden versus Trump.

And Joe Biden is so much better a choice than Trump that even a fundamentally stupid person such as yourself, should be able to see it.
But we're discussing Americans... They are the ones who are going to be voting for change... We shall see in November...

Perhaps that is the best...

Okay. I am putting you on IGNORE for one month starting after I post this comment.

Have a great day...
Be careful out there :)
Hummm...my quote actually was "We shall, indeed." I had added, "I think they will not vote for 'change' because most are intelligent enough to realize that Joe Biden is a much better choice than Trump. " Not sure how I erased that part, but consider it added here.

See ya in a month.

Okay. I am putting you on IGNORE for one month starting after I post this comment.

Hummm...my quote actually was "We shall, indeed." I had added, "I think they will not vote for 'change' because most are intelligent enough to realize that Joe Biden is a much better choice than Trump. " Not sure how I erased that part, but consider it added here.

See ya in a month.
This place has a lot of quirky things that happen when you try to post...have you noticed? I'm okay with your decision. I absolutely understand...

"The proposed budget for FY24 is $6.9 trillion, fanning the flames of the debate over allocations and deficit levels. The 19% inflation experienced since January 2020 is permanent. There are no deflationary plans to bring back price levels to what they were in 2020. "

Also Joe Biden has not been able to turn any base metals into gold.

So fucking what?

Back