Winterborn?

Bingo!

Sick of the non-stop stream of perverted filth spewed and outrageous double standard practiced by so many of this board's "Christian" posters.

We lose another good poster and the trolls gain a little more ground...and all while the MODS cower in fear with their heads buried in the sand.
You are such a douche.

I never saw what happened, i was pretty shocked to see he was banned. The last time he obviously did it on purpose, so maybe that was the case this time as well.

I never saw what happened, i was pretty shocked to see he was banned. The last time he obviously did it on purpose, so maybe that was the case this time as well.

Definitely. ILA is trying to take credit for it, the arrogant bastard.

No. In fact, if it was his first offense he would have simply been warned. But it wasn't his first offense.

Hey billy what are you, Rune's personal moderator? Does he make a post you don't comment on? Don't you have something to do? Isn't someone somewhere circumventing a thread ban so you can race in, ignore all 12c violations, ignore all evasions of forced ignore, and be all Billy on the spot?

Hey billy what are you, Rune's personal moderator? Does he make a post you don't comment on? Don't you have something to do? Isn't someone somewhere circumventing a thread ban so you can race in, ignore all 12c violations, ignore all evasions of forced ignore, and be all Billy on the spot?

Darla; surely you know I need a personal moderator?

I've been banned here when the banner believed a lie from an unstable liberal. My last ban was a lie in itself...

I always tell myself the truth. It's part of being a stable person. That, and understanding personal responsibility.

Back