World Embarrassments

"you could be right or I could be, time will tell."

NO. I will tell.

I thought we had already been over this.... I am always right.

McCain will win. Hands down. No question. He is the best candidate out of those running at this time. (I automatically resind this if Clark somehow gets the Dem nod)

You're out of your mind. No Republican is getting within whiffing distance of the White House in '08.

Is it snowing PCP out there in Denver too?

Beefy.... if they put up Hillary...and they will put up Hillary.... the Reps have a good chance. McCain can beat her, so can Rudy, a couple others like Romney/Hagel would be close.

IF the Dems put up someone like Clark... the race is over before it starts. But they won't do that. It is Hillary's nomoination.

If the election were today, I would agree with you, the Reps wouldn't stand a chance. But the election is going to be after two years of non-stop campaigning by Hillary... which will be her downfall. It will also be after almost two years of a Dem led Congress. People will be reminded that they are indeed just as inept as the Republicans. Making that factor a non-issue.

McCain wins.

"Brain freeze in Colorado ?"

It is friggin cold here... AGAIN. Damn you mother nature....damn you!!!

Bought a barrel of oil.... going to set it on fire today to speed up global warming. Tired of the cold.

:shock:

Beefy.... if they put up Hillary...and they will put up Hillary.... the Reps have a good chance. McCain can beat her, so can Rudy, a couple others like Romney/Hagel would be close.

IF the Dems put up someone like Clark... the race is over before it starts. But they won't do that. It is Hillary's nomoination.

If the election were today, I would agree with you, the Reps wouldn't stand a chance. But the election is going to be after two years of non-stop campaigning by Hillary... which will be her downfall. It will also be after almost two years of a Dem led Congress. People will be reminded that they are indeed just as inept as the Republicans. Making that factor a non-issue.

McCain wins.

You've gone completely insane. Only GOD can save you now.

Whomever wins the Dem nomination is our next president.

I'll give you 3 to 1 odds. No matter who the (R)etards put up, the (D)umbasses win.

3-1. That's a pretty good line, and unlike Dixie, I pay when I lose. Just ask Rob.

You've gone completely insane. Only GOD can save you now.

Whomever wins the Dem nomination is our next president.

I'll give you 3 to 1 odds. No matter who the (R)etards put up, the (D)umbasses win.

3-1. That's a pretty good line, and unlike Dixie, I pay when I lose. Just ask Rob.

This is too easy of a bet... I believe s-freak has it wrong on both ends... McCain does not endure a two year campaign ..especially with Gulianni around.., look for a yet to be determined .., and Hillary is only there until the real candidate comes forward.

Mitt is definitely out, that poll with the 25% of the nation would not vote for a Mormon result pretty much ends his charge...

Maybe Tancredo really does have a chance...

:lolup:

This is too easy of a bet... I believe s-freak has it wrong on both ends... McCain does not endure a two year campaign ..especially with Gulianni around.., look for a yet to be determined .., and Hillary is only there until the real candidate comes forward.

I agree.

McCain is too old. He has a few stinkers in his past (Keating 5, in love with Iraq), and he's too much of a fence straddler.

McCain is a ghost. He won't win. The Republicans have refined the art of fucking themselves to a very effective extent.

If the election were held today whomever the Rs put forward would lose, but then I thought Bush would lose the last election and he surprised me quite a bit....

There is a ton that can happen in two years...

Back