Yeap here I am as predicted, Something is fucking wrong folks!

Yeah...

No because they are statistically more accurate that way.

Are you seriously going to say that this would have not been useful information that NH primary voters should have had available when casting their vote, particularly given the high number of independents?

So is rape bac, but that doesn’t make all sex rape.
I’d want to see some actual evidence. I’ve seen actual evidence of what happened in Florida and in Ohio. Maybe it’s here, as I said I will have to read these links from home, when I can concentrate on what I am reading.

But also neither are all people who don't trust Hillary anti-woman. Her policies are self-serving and she has proven herself to be prowar. If Obama was prowar I wouldn't consider voting for him no matter what color he was.

Read this ...

http://www.bbvforums.org/cgi-bin/forums/board-auth.cgi?file=/1954/15595.html

.. why are these machines still in use?

lol why is everyone making hillary a woman issue.. that makes zero logial sense when considered obama is black.

I fear they have bought and sold both Hillary and McCain.

I have a small hope McCain will win and then turn on them. I doubt it.

But also neither are all people who don't trust Hillary anti-woman. Her policies are self-serving and she has proven herself to be prowar. If Obama was prowar I wouldn't consider voting for him no matter what color he was.

Read this ...

http://www.bbvforums.org/cgi-bin/forums/board-auth.cgi?file=/1954/15595.html

.. why are these machines still in use?

I can’t read it right now, I will read it tonight. But I want to say that, I am fully aware that all people who don’t like Hillary aren’t sexists, but that fact is now being used as a mantra to cover the fact that many of them are. With respected male pundits claiming that Hillary only got her NY Senate seat because her husband cheated on her, with respected media pundits claiming that men don’t like her because she’s a nag like their wives are…and many other examples I could give, a virulent sexism is unfolding here and I don’t like it one bit.

As a matter of fact, I will not sit still for it.

I fear they have bought and sold both Hillary and McCain.

I have a small hope McCain will win and then turn on them. I doubt it.

actually did u notice that Romney's diebold numbers were the republican sides ones off? I truly think mcCain won NH. They love him up here.

Are you seriously going to say that this would have not been useful information that NH primary voters should have had available when casting their vote, particularly given the high number of independents?
It would be like releasing study results before the study is complete. It would be against mathematical probability. Plus, Zogby alone would not have changed that trend.

It would be like releasing study results before the study is complete. It would be against mathematical probability. Plus, Zogby alone would not have changed that trend.

Okay see there might be an excuse for that if it wasn't the numbers that people were using to cast their tactical votes. If it's the nation's first primary and people are using numbers 10 % off to cast their votes then you can make an exception.

I would be pissed as fuck if I lived in New Hampshire and heard this shit from Zogby.

Okay see there might be an excuse for that if it wasn't the numbers that people were using to cast their tactical votes. If it's the nation's first primary and people are using numbers 10 % off to cast their votes then you can make an exception.

I would be pissed as fuck if I lived in New Hampshire and heard this shit from Zogby.
I would be pissed if you based your vote on pre-polling data.

I would be pissed if you based your vote on pre-polling data.

Tactical voting Damo.

It's 2008 get with the program.

NH independents thought the Clinton-Obama race was a lock for Obama so they crossed over to vote in droves for McCain. Turns out, pollsters knew the Obama-Clinton race was tight and were just waiting one more day to tell you.

Oh well. Go Hillary, sucks for you Obama and independents!

Which Obama didn’t have the political courage to show up for. So he gets a pass on that from you huh Onceler?

No - I was very disappointed that he didn't show for that. He has said he regretted it, but I don't give him a pass on that.

Still, to actually vote for the thing, after what happened w/ the Iraq resolution...how can any anti-war Democrat defend that?

You know what the worst part of that vote was? It was purely political. She was ALREADY triangulating, because she was "inevitable" at that time, and she bought the hype.

That's as clear a picture of how she will govern as any. Would you argue that she will likely be the most hawkish of all the Dem candidates?

Still, to actually vote for the thing, after what happened w/ the Iraq resolution...how can any anti-war Democrat defend that?

How any anti-war American could write a blank check of support to either major party after the last 8 years is beyond me.

They will choose Hillary and McCain for us and then McCain will win the election.

Its already desided and your input menas nothing unless you dont use machines.

Fuck ,Fuck ,Fuck damnit.

I though we had a chance to end this but it aint gonna happen. We are screwed.

yep. It's paint by numbers.

Which Obama didn’t have the political courage to show up for. So he gets a pass on that from you huh Onceler?

It does not take "courage" to follow the lemmings.

Clinton is a hawk .. that's a fact .. and she dances to the beat of Israel more than anyother politician in the race.

I don't vote for chickenhawks and prowar candidates irrespective of their gender, race, or faith .. period.

actually did u notice that Romney's diebold numbers were the republican sides ones off? I truly think mcCain won NH. They love him up here.

He very well may have.

I dont believe Hillary did.

I have to keep some hope for another week so I can run my caucus and do it right. After that I may just give up on this entire election.

Back