Yeap here I am as predicted, Something is fucking wrong folks!

It does not take "courage" to follow the lemmings.

Clinton is a hawk .. that's a fact .. and she dances to the beat of Israel more than anyother politician in the race.

I don't vote for chickenhawks and prowar candidates irrespective of their gender, race, or faith .. period.

Hello, how does any of this change the fact that Obama lacked the political courage to show up for the Iranian vote, which many considered an authorization for war?????

You and Onceler are giving him a pass on that, and trying to claim that I should just trust you guys that he’ll show up when he’s President for the tough fights, the tough votes.
Let me be clear: I do not buy it.

You know what the worst part of that vote was? It was purely political. She was ALREADY triangulating, because she was "inevitable" at that time, and she bought the hype.

That's as clear a picture of how she will govern as any. Would you argue that she will likely be the most hawkish of all the Dem candidates?

Holy shit.

All you can talk about is her and she.

DID OBAMA FIND THE BALLS TO SHOW UP FOR THE VOTE?

No.

No - I was very disappointed that he didn't show for that. He has said he regretted it, but I don't give him a pass on that.

Still, to actually vote for the thing, after what happened w/ the Iraq resolution...how can any anti-war Democrat defend that?

posted again....

Holy shit.

All you can talk about is her and she.

DID OBAMA FIND THE BALLS TO SHOW UP FOR THE VOTE?

No.

I just posted my thoughts on that again. I do not give him a pass, but it's not a deal-breaker for me. We're talking about who would be the most hawkish of the Dem candidates; not about political courage.

Obama said he would send troops into Pakistan. What is wrong with Onceler and Bac?

He said he'd send troops into Pakistan, he chickened out of the Iranian vote, and all i Hear is "she" "her".

You are both being so blatantly unfair, that if you don't see it, you might want to check again.

posted again....

I don't defend it.

See the difference between you and I onceler, is that I clearly see what Hillary has done, hello, you were probably alwasy going to vote for her if she was the dem nominee, I have said I would have a problem voting for her. (not after today). But I am not blind to Obama's actions.

You are. You absolutely are. You are not even anywhere near close to being reasonable on this. Nowhere close.

Obama said he would send troops into Pakistan. What is wrong with Onceler and Bac?

He said he'd send troops into Pakistan, he chickened out of the Iranian vote, and all i Hear is "she" "her".

You are both being so blatantly unfair, that if you don't see it, you might want to check again.

He said he would send troops into Pakistan if we had actionable intel about Bin Laden. He never said full-scale invasion, occuupation or anything along those lines. Frankly, I support that position.

Hillary still won't admit the mistake of the Iraq resolution, AND she voted to give Bush the same kind of leeway for Iran. That is indefensible. Should Obama have voted on that? Absolutely. It doesn't make him more of a hawk for skipping the vote.

I don't defend it.

See the difference between you and I onceler, is that I clearly see what Hillary has done, hello, you were probably alwasy going to vote for her if she was the dem nominee, I have said I would have a problem voting for her. (not after today). But I am not blind to Obama's actions.

You are. You absolutely are. You are not even anywhere near close to being reasonable on this. Nowhere close.

I really think you are being quit reasonable, Lorax.

Hello, how does any of this change the fact that Obama lacked the political courage to show up for the Iranian vote, which many considered an authorization for war?????

You and Onceler are giving him a pass on that, and trying to claim that I should just trust you guys that he’ll show up when he’s President for the tough fights, the tough votes.
Let me be clear: I do not buy it.

Surely you're not accusing me of sexism.

I don't give Obama a pass on skipping the Iran vote, I applaud him for it, just as I would have applauded Clinton for skipping the vote .. which I would have much rather she did than vote for it.

Surely you're not accusing me of sexism.

He said he would send troops into Pakistan if we had actionable intel about Bin Laden. He never said full-scale invasion, occuupation or anything along those lines. Frankly, I support that position.

Hillary still won't admit the mistake of the Iraq resolution, AND she voted to give Bush the same kind of leeway for Iran. That is indefensible. Should Obama have voted on that? Absolutely. It doesn't make him more of a hawk for skipping the vote.

Yeah, I've gotta defend Obama on Pakistan too. I agreed with him when he said it. He wimped out on the Iranian vote though and it was an opportunity, in my oppinion, to prove his position. He's still the best of the three main Dem candidates.

SURELY YOU'RE NOT ACCUSING ME OF SEXISM.

Why aren't you angry that she showed up for the Iran vote, then voted for it?

I think going into Pakistan would be a huge mistake, but Obama is not talking about invading Pakistan for false and contrived reasons .. as Hillary has done now TWICE.

Why are you blind to that and how does being against those votes make any antiwar person "sexist?"

I have a DAUGHTER in Iraq .. how am I sexist because I fear for her life EVERY FUCKING MOMENT and abhor the fraud that put her life in danger?

It doesnt matter what any of you think.

The vote is not yours , they candidates have already been chosen and we all lose.

***sigh***

I think going into Pakistan would be a huge mistake, but Obama is not talking about invading Pakistan for false and contrived reasons .. as Hillary has done now TWICE.

Why are you blind to that and how does being against those votes make any antiwar person "sexist?"

I have a DAUGHTER in Iraq .. how am I sexist because I fear for her life EVERY FUCKING MOMENT and abhor the fraud that put her life in danger?[/QUOTE]

Your daughter put her own life at risk when she enlisted...please have your daughter join this board and give her own opinion and what was her reason for enlisting...thank you in advance!

I have a DAUGHTER in Iraq .. how am I sexist because I fear for her life EVERY FUCKING MOMENT and abhor the fraud that put her life in danger?

Listen, I’m going to make one last attempt to be clear.
I have no idea where you got the idea that I am a Hillary supporter. I never have been. Have you read none of my previous posts for months now?
I never accused you of being sexist, what happened from my view, was that when I was writing about the obvious, overt, and disgusting sexism that has surrounded her this week, you took that to mean that 1) I am a hillary supporter and 2) that I was claiming you couldn’t be against Hillary and not be a sexist.

I have been writing about the sexism that has been in the media, all morning. And it’s been on this board. And I’M NOT GOING TO SIT STILL FOR IT.
Why you have decided to object to that, I have no idea. Why you have made that about Obama, I don’t know. Why you think I was accusing you of being a sexist, no idea.

I have always been an Edwards supporter. In my view, there is very little difference between Hillary and Obama. But I see both of their negatives, not just Obama’s, not just Hillary’s. Further, say what you will, out of the three, the troops will be home fastest under Edwards. This, by their own words. And the only one who is definitely going to bring them all home, immediately, is Kucinich, so why don’t we knock off this holier than thou stuff over the war?

As a woman, I’m going to continue to write about and confront the overt and socially acceptable sexism I have been seeing. And if you haven’t been seeing it, you haven’t wanted to see it. I don’t feel like being quiet about it. That doesn’t mean that I have ever supported Hillary’s war votes. Do you believe that Chris Matthews claimed that Hillary only had her Senate seat because her husband was unfaithful, over Iraq? Do you believe that several men on MSNBC claimed that Hillary lost because she sounds like a nagging wife was about Iraq?
None of this was about Iraq.

No - I was very disappointed that he didn't show for that. He has said he regretted it, but I don't give him a pass on that.

Still, to actually vote for the thing, after what happened w/ the Iraq resolution...how can any anti-war Democrat defend that?

u jus hatin on Hillary cause u a sexist pig.

Sending troops into Pakistan will be a disaster, and one we are about to make right now under Bush. The fact that Obama would make the same mistake doesn’t up his stock in my book.

i wouldn't care if shes a man or woman. i wouldn't vote for him/her. i agree that the media is all over fact that shes a woman.. and actually i think this helps stir women to vote for her. my Mother for example a hard right republican voting for her simple because shes a woman. It makes me think media is doing it on purpous to drum up women to vote for her. They dont say even close to as much about obama MLK JFK similarities and the phenomena's of a black man in a state like NH and Iowa that is predominantly white going out in record number to vote for his message of hope and unity.

instead the story is about a poor woman shedding a tear in a cafe in yet another Hillary clinton personality transformation... as if thats more important then the story of indi's, pubs, whites, blacks, Asians, Latinos.. inning up behind Obama.

Li
As a woman, I’m going to continue to write about and confront the overt and socially acceptable sexism I have been seeing. .

then you should really be able to confront your own espousal of sexism and racism in your own support for Affirmative Action. Why are you in such denial? Are you retarded?

Back