Yo!

Lol! You sodomites really can't stop talking about your personal lives and how you have sex with animals and your parents. Why is that?

Dude, dance all you want but everyone here can see you love to dance for the other team.

That was clear over a month ago.

4jsxmq.jpg
Again, I don't care if you're gay. You're just hurting yourself by denying it.

Dude, dance all you want but everyone here can see you love to dance for the other team.

That was clear over a month ago.

4jsxmq.jpg
Again, I don't care if you're gay. You're just hurting yourself by denying it.

The more you lie the more you are a faggot. I can't stand that thread banning legion cock sucker. People who keep repeating themselves prove how limited their creative abilities really are and should be air dropped into gitmo from 30000 feet.

The more you lie the more you are a faggot. I can't stand that thread banning legion cock sucker.

Disagreed. Suuuuuure you don't. You're new, so why do you know Legion is a thread-banning cocksucker?
People who keep repeating themselves prove how limited their creative abilities really are and should be air dropped into gitmo from 30000 feet.
Tell me about it....but only if going that way. Otherwise a bullet in the back of the head over a pit is faster and cheaper.

Disagreed. Suuuuuure you don't. You're new, so why do you know Legion is a thread-banning cocksucker? Tell me about it....but only if going that way. Otherwise a bullet in the back of the head over a pit is faster and cheaper.

Jesus you are a stupid cock sucker! Are all you leftist traitor faggot this fuckin stupid? How do I know he's a thread banner? Because I can read you stupid deviant horse cock sucker!

Jesus you are a stupid cock sucker! Are all you leftist traitor faggot this fuckin stupid? How do I know he's a thread banner? Because I can read you stupid deviant horse cock sucker!
In psychology your reaction is a classic example of compensation, more commonly "overcompensation". The hanging question is "Why are you compensating?" My first guess the early assessment. You're adding weight to the analysis.

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-compensation-2794972
The term compensation refers to a type of defense mechanism in which people overachieve in one area to compensate for failures in another. For example, individuals with poor family lives may direct their energy into excelling above and beyond what is required at work.

This psychological strategy allows people to disguise inadequacies, frustrations, stresses, or urges by directing energy toward excelling or achieving in other areas.

Again, I don't care if you are homosexual. I do care how you treat other people including me.

Hi I'm jakemax. How y'all doin? I'm sorta old, and sort of short tempered when dealing with people like in walmart and stuff. But other than that I guess I'm ok. Had to change my car battery today in the walmart parking lot. Got up today and it wouldn't start the car so I charged it and then started it and checked to see if the alternator was charging and it was. Dang. The wife was there and she held the tools while I cussed. And I'm sort of a cripple so it was that much harder. She calls me Rodney McKay after the guy from Stargate Atlantis who when he had to fix something he always griped and complained and said it was impossible but always got it fixed. So, that was what happened today. And all the scooter carts at walmart had dead batteries too and the fat hog that worked there could not help me.

So, all the kids are growed up and me and the misses live down in Texas. Retired mostly. Don't get out that much because the country seems to be getting more dangerous daily. And my neighbor across the street is a butthole.

:)

Wutuo, mah brother from a different mother?

Back