Yo!

Jesus, dude. You've been doing everything but post dick-pics advertising your gay pride. Of course you care. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm sure if you look around someone will PM you soon...maybe even with some dick-pics to exchange. You never know, you could get lucky! :thup:

...or have I underestimated you and you've already scored a bunch of dick-pics from fellow Log Cabin JPP members?
No faggot, that's what you are doing. Stop being a fag for jesus and just admit you puff pole.

No faggot, that's what you are doing. Stop being a fag for jesus and just admit you puff pole.

See? Another come-on from you. No worries, I'm not prejudiced. You're entitled to love or have sex with whomever you like.

Good luck and stay safe, jake!

NSFW:
grid-cell-7048-1448968193-16.jpg

See? Another come-on from you. No worries, I'm not prejudiced. You're entitled to love or have sex with whomever you like.

Good luck and stay safe, jake!

NSFW:
grid-cell-7048-1448968193-16.jpg
What a demented fucking liar you are. Our country can't survive with you lying faggots in charge.

I don't have a boyfriend faggot.

Which explains why you've come to JPP: You're looking for one as pointed out before:
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?151844-Yo!&p=4060226#post4060226

and here:
It's your avatar. They're your posts. If a female member of this forum called men "studs", joked about sucking cock and posted sexy or suggestive pictures of women, "wet pussy", etc, all the men here would assume she's on the make. You've consistently done the same thing except towards other men. How is that NOT gay?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?151844-Yo!&p=4060226#post4060226

You probably DO HAVE A WET PUSSY.
you cock smokers should work for the media as much as you faggots lie. lol, pure entertainment reading your 5th grade bullshit.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings, jake. I truly do not have any prejudices about your sexual preferences. Since you kept posting about it so much, I thought you wanted to talk about it.

It's better if you do talk to someone more in line with your own sexual preferences and peccadillos.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, jake. I truly do not have any prejudices about your sexual preferences. Since you kept posting about it so much, I thought you wanted to talk about it.

It's better if you do talk to someone more in line with your own sexual preferences and peccadillos.

You vile shit stains are not capable of hurting me. You liars are like little kids that spew bullshit day in and day out.

You vile shit stains are not capable of hurting me. You liars are like little kids that spew bullshit day in and day out.

Jake, I don't care if you're a gay, in or out of closet, or what your politics are but there's no reason to have a hissy-fit about it.

Weird new poster

Blatantly wants to be beaten by skinny white boys in Lacey drag while they order him to bob on their nobs

Yet

it imagines trump as its flabby old orange savior

Is the right secretly having creepy contests

Why do you unholy cocksuckers keep repeating your self? Do I need to butt fuck your mom again?

Says the boy in a dress. LOL

You should hook up with Dark Soul; he's similar to you in liking to buttfuck very skinny boyish women, another indicator of latent homosexuality.

Lemme guess; you're married, late 40s-early 50s. The kids are grown and you want out of your marriage to live your life as you please. Your fantasy is this:

4nk35i.jpg

How close am I?

Weird new poster

Blatantly wants to be beaten by skinny white boys in Lacey drag while they order him to bob on their nobs

Yet

it imagines trump as its flabby old orange savior

Is the right secretly having creepy contests
Jake and Matt Dillon claim to be best buddies and very close. I didn't know Matt swung that way, but it's his choice.

Agreed on Jake's fascination with gay sex. He's changed his avatars several times but, like his posts I quoted, all have a gay slant to them.

His selfie is just one of them but as noted above, I expect he's older so the selfie must be older by 20-30 years.
4ngho0.jpg

Says the boy in a dress. LOL

You should hook up with Dark Soul; he's similar to you in liking to buttfuck very skinny boyish women, another indicator of latent homosexuality.

Lemme guess; you're married, late 40s-early 50s. The kids are grown and you want out of your marriage to live your life as you please. Your fantasy is this:

4nk35i.jpg

How close am I?

Lol! You sodomites really can't stop talking about your personal lives and how you have sex with animals and your parents. Why is that?

Back