Yo!

No, that's my fighting outfit. lol, actually it's fag from one of those faggot fest "fashion" shows where "men" dress up in gay ass shit. I just added that quote to it as a joke.

It is obvious that it is either you or your boyfriend or else why would someone spend the time to download such a picture for their avatar?

It is obvious that it is either you or your boyfriend or else why would someone spend the time to download such a picture for their avatar?

Because it's funny. You see, the problem with all of you butt hurt dick suckers is that you have no sense of humor. You can't take a joke but you can take a dick, can't you? And you say "why would someone spend the time...", are you really that fucking stupid? You actually are showing us all here how stupid you are? Lmao! It took less than a second to download it and about 30 seconds to caption it. smh...

Look, here's a picture of port tack with a glaring case of dick suckers lips...

freaky-fag.jpg

There's nothing wrong with jakemax being gay. It's the propensity of latent homosexuals or closeted homosexuals like him who bash gays that is wrong.

There's nothing wrong with jakemax being gay. It's the propensity of latent homosexuals or closeted homosexuals like him who bash gays that is wrong.

Sorry butt catcher, I don't do dick. It's a classic leftist disease that when a member don't like faggots, all of you butt fuckers claim they are a faggot like you all are. Fail. You queers need new material.

Sorry butt catcher, I don't do dick. It's a classic leftist disease that when a member don't like faggots, all of you butt fuckers claim they are a faggot like you all are. Fail. You queers need new material.

That's what all the toe-tappin' latents like yourself claim. You're the only one on this forum dressed in full raging drag queen attire, son....or do you prefer "Ms"?

I don't live in a closet, butt catcher. Here, have a snack,

e8fc3873014559.Y3JvcCw4MDksNjMzLDE2MCww.png

You were the one wearing a dress, now the dress is back in the closet.

Thanks for the offer of your favorite food, but I'll pass. Best for you to keep it in your closet in case you feel like a snack.

Back