Yo!

naw, I don't know any polish boys or girls. I stays away from them poles.
I should slap you for putting that faggot's head on Matt Dillon's body.

iu

This pic is the one you photochopped:

iu

I should slap you for putting that faggot's head on Matt Dillon's body.

iu

This pic is the one you photochopped:

iu

I didn't realize movie matt was gay, you sure he's a pole puffer? You should see what I did to John Wayne with photoshop, man this one dude was mad. Lol, so how's tricks? I did hear a joke about Chester though.

I didn't realize movie matt was gay, you sure he's a pole puffer? You should see what I did to John Wayne with photoshop, man this one dude was mad. Lol, so how's tricks? I did hear a joke about Chester though.

Not sure if "Drugstore Cowboy" is really a homo, but he's a pussy poofter compared to Marshall Dillon. ;)

Yadda yadda yadda.

Hate to tell you this, but all the ppl bashing you ARE conservatives. The only LWer is the mod who welcomed you, and now myself.

this girl is a moron and lies constantly. Like how she acted like post #4 was a conservatives or a mod
the beauty is, after you point out her lies often enough, she pretends to put you on ignore. Then you just make fun of her and she occasionally pretends to not know what it says

Not sure if "Drugstore Cowboy" is really a homo, but he's a pussy poofter compared to Marshall Dillon. ;)

Yadda yadda yadda.

So, one day back in Dodge city Chester went to see Doc Adams. He told Doc he had a real bad case of the blue balls and needed to know what to do about it. Doc tells him to go out in the stable late one night and scoop up a shovel full of fresh horse poop and to shove his member in that for relief. So he goes and gets ready. Chester is about ready to get his relief when miss Kitty runs in the stable, hikes her dress up and says, "No Chester, no! Put it in here, put it in here!" Chester looks at her and says, "Dang miss kitty, the whole shovel full?"

Hi I'm jakemax. How y'all doin? I'm sorta old, and sort of short tempered when dealing with people like in walmart and stuff. But other than that I guess I'm ok. Had to change my car battery today in the walmart parking lot. Got up today and it wouldn't start the car so I charged it and then started it and checked to see if the alternator was charging and it was. Dang. The wife was there and she held the tools while I cussed. And I'm sort of a cripple so it was that much harder. She calls me Rodney McKay after the guy from Stargate Atlantis who when he had to fix something he always griped and complained and said it was impossible but always got it fixed. So, that was what happened today. And all the scooter carts at walmart had dead batteries too and the fat hog that worked there could not help me.

So, all the kids are growed up and me and the misses live down in Texas. Retired mostly. Don't get out that much because the country seems to be getting more dangerous daily. And my neighbor across the street is a butthole.

:)

Grouches welcome. With some insults and cursing you will fit right in.

Where in Texas?

Hi I'm jakemax. How y'all doin? I'm sorta old, and sort of short tempered when dealing with people like in walmart and stuff. But other than that I guess I'm ok. Had to change my car battery today in the walmart parking lot. Got up today and it wouldn't start the car so I charged it and then started it and checked to see if the alternator was charging and it was. Dang. The wife was there and she held the tools while I cussed. And I'm sort of a cripple so it was that much harder. She calls me Rodney McKay after the guy from Stargate Atlantis who when he had to fix something he always griped and complained and said it was impossible but always got it fixed. So, that was what happened today. And all the scooter carts at walmart had dead batteries too and the fat hog that worked there could not help me.

So, all the kids are growed up and me and the misses live down in Texas. Retired mostly. Don't get out that much because the country seems to be getting more dangerous daily. And my neighbor across the street is a butthole.

:)

You look good in that black dress.

Back