You have the right to be believed, and we’re with you, unless you accuse Bill

I'll give you a hint: ... theburden of proof is on you if you think they're lying by virtue of the fact that they didn't report their assault/harassment immediately.

I'm not asking you to prove anything...

You asked a question and I answered.

I asked a question and now you're refusing to answer.

Women sometimes wait a long time for fear they will not be believed, especially in the case of well known or well to do people, and some women never tell of their abuse or rape.

You just have to laugh at the inconsistency of people, especially cons. They take as gospel everything the Clinton accusers said but consider the Cosby accusers to be liars.

I understand that, but the fact those women waited until a few months before the 92 election to suddenly decide they needed justice is a bit convenient.

You are correct it was suspicious, but maybe in some of their cases they thought that they were finally being believed, but the timing was suspect.

You just have to laugh at the inconsistency of people, especially cons. They take as gospel everything the Clinton accusers said but consider the Cosby accusers to be liars.

I was thinking the same thing. I have never stated that Bill Clinton was innocent, he is a womanizer and he was a man in a very powerful position, I just don't know the degree of his guilt.

I'm disappointed that nobody among the Hillary supporters here will acknowledge the duplicity in saying “I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault: Don’t let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed, and we’re with you,” and the reality that she and plenty of Hildebeasters have trashed women that spoke about their experiences with hubby Bill.

Last edited:
“I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault: Don’t let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed, and we’re with you,” unless you accuse BJ Clinton.

I'm disappointed that nobody among the Hillary supporters here will acknowledge the duplicity in saying “I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault: Don’t let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed, and we’re with you,” and the reality that she and plenty of Hildebeasters have trashed women that spoke about their experiences with hubby Bill.

.....And, I'd imagine the ass-whuppin' you folks will be taking, in November, won't make you feel a whole-lot-better.

543.gif

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

I was thinking the same thing. I have never stated that Bill Clinton was innocent, he is a womanizer and he was a man in a very powerful position, I just don't know the degree of his guilt.

Agree, I never said he was innocent either. I always called him a hound dog, it's like he was permanently in heat back then.

If a woman learns that her husband has been accused of sexual misconduct, rape, affairs etc. the first instinct is to defend him and say that's not the man I know and love. It's self-protection. I'm not saying it's right, just that it comes from an emotional, not logical place.

If a woman learns that her husband has been accused of sexual misconduct, rape, affairs etc. the first instinct is to defend him and say that's not the man I know and love. It's self-protection. I'm not saying it's right, just that it comes from an emotional, not logical place.

She enabled him, and gleefully joined in with Carville and the other scum who derided every woman who came forward, didn't she?

I understand Ivana's not running for anything but she's still holding a grudge after 25+ years because Trump's philandering was an emotional wallop.

"In an interview with the New York Post earlier this month, Ivana admitted that she still blames Marla for the end of her marriage and isn't willing to let bygones be bygones.

'[Marla] asked to apologize to me in the Daily Mail in London. They asked if I accepted the apology and I said no. Why should I? She broke my marriage!' she said of her ex-husband's second wife.

Back