You have the right to be believed, and we’re with you, unless you accuse Bill

You understand that saying she enabled him or should have divorced him is blaming the victim. Exactly what Hillary is being criticized for re: Bill's flings.

A very prominent women in my hometown knew her husband cheated, her attitude, "I am his wife, they are his whores" She looked the other way, and told me, "it gets him out of the house"

They had a marriage, but led their own lives. It worked for them, who am I to judge.

You understand that saying she enabled him or should have divorced him is blaming the victim. Exactly what Hillary is being criticized for re: Bill's flings.

No, I understand that she knew what he was doing, turned a blind eye, and stayed with him because she craves power. Without him, she would be nobody.

No, I understand that she knew what he was doing, turned a blind eye, and stayed with him because she craves power. Without him, she would be nobody.

I don't believe that last sentence is true, she may crave power, she may have turned a blind eye, but I think she would have been someone without him.

I don't believe that last sentence is true, she may crave power, she may have turned a blind eye, but I think she would have been someone without him.

She wouldn't have been First Lady, or Senator, or Secretary of State, or the Democrat nominee for POTUS without him.

She wouldn't have been First Lady, or Senator, or Secretary of State, or the Democrat nominee for POTUS without him.

No, but she would have gone on to be successful without him. Bill did not create her, he was attracted to her because she was driven and passionate about her causes.

I don't know to many nobody's, but that is just me, I think all human have worth.

Maybe the Clinton campaign need to add the line to the pledge:

"But you DON'T have a right to wait 20+ years, until it is politically advantageous, to raise your voice."

A pity not a one of those women came forward AT THE TIME OF THE ALLEGED ASSAULT to make their claims.
Truth is truth, tool. It doesn't matter when it comes out, just so long as it does.

And what a great time to bring stuff like this to the forefront. Just when these destructive liars are about to begin a second occupancy of the White House.

And what a great time to bring stuff like this to the forefront. Just when these destructive liars are about to begin a second occupancy of the White House.

Not so fast. The October surprise from Russia with love hasn't been revealed yet, has it?

You're thinking like a man. Why didn't Mrs. Craig divorce Larry, Mrs. Hart divorce Gary, Mrs. Burton divorce Dan, Mrs. Weiner divorce Anthony, Mrs. Ensign divorce John, Mrs. Patterson divorce David, Mrs. Vitter divorce David? People stick with spouses for different reasons, look at Dolly Sandusky still married to Jerry and claiming her husband is not a pedophile. These women aren't getting any power from their husbands. They just decided to work on their problems and stay married.

Bull. You know better than that.

She wanted power. Without her husband she wouldn't get it.

Had she divorced BJ, the same Democrat attack dogs that savaged all the other women would have gone after her.

Back