Your government at work #3

6xnb1k.gif

The FBI needs razed and restructed. Keeps what works and trash what doesn't.

Never forget it was the FBI that let 9/11 happen. That was their job.

Last edited:
Did the FBI stop 9/11, Dutch?

Why not? People called them about the terrorists.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/0...-planning-a-plane-attack-before-9-11-1395432/
"Hatred is just a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory", 1940

Greene's comment was paraphrased both by Frank Borman during the Apollo 1 investigation and also by the 9/11 Commission to explain each disaster as "a failure of imagination".

Our government leaders, the CIA and the FBI all failed us through a failure of imagination on 9/11. It wasn't deliberate, it was just a failure of imagination. I mostly blame government leaders who cut funding for both the CIA and FBI as you have suggested. The miracle minds in Washington thought the US could operate our intelligence agencies with satellites, not human assets in place around the world.

The Trumpers want to take down the entire US government, leaving the US vulnerable to hostile nations. They are fucking morons as is anyone who thinks cutting money from defense and intelligence agencies makes the US stronger.

The FBI needs razed and restructed.

"Hatred is just a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory", 1940

Greene's comment was paraphrased both by Frank Borman during the Apollo 1 investigation and also by the 9/11 Commission to explain each disaster as "a failure of imagination".

Our government leaders, the CIA and the FBI all failed us through a failure of imagination on 9/11. It wasn't deliberate, it was just a failure of imagination. I mostly blame government leaders who cut funding for both the CIA and FBI as you have suggested. The miracle minds in Washington thought the US could operate our intelligence agencies with satellites, not human assets in place around the world.

The Trumpers want to take down the entire US government, leaving the US vulnerable to hostile nations. They are fucking morons as is anyone who thinks cutting money from defense and intelligence agencies makes the US stronger.

The facts are that the FBI did not do their job and 9/11 happened as a result.

The facts are that the FBI did not do their job and 9/11 happened as a result.
Which is why I think you're both a fucking moron and anti-American, Matt. You place the entire blame for 9/11 on the FBI, not the international terrorists who plotted it since the mid-90s. You certainly don't fault the Republicans who cut the budget, cut taxes and have continually sought to weaken the US government at home and abroad.

Which is why I think you're both a fucking moron and anti-American, Matt. You place the entire blame for 9/11 on the FBI, not the international terrorists who plotted it since the mid-90s. You certainly don't fault the Republicans who cut the budget, cut taxes and have continually sought to weaken the US government at home and abroad.

Yeah but like, you're a fucking idiot, Dutch.

DUTCHDUMBEST.gif

I'm not either of those things, but you sure are a delusional fucktard. :palm:

You want to take down the US government, the FBI and leave our nation defenseless against our enemies simply to satisfy your white supremacist agenda. How does that not make you anti-American, Matt?

You want to take down the US government, the FBI and leave our nation defenseless against our enemies simply to satisfy your white supremacist agenda. How does that not make you anti-American, Matt?

I never said I wanted to do any of that, but uh, how well did the FBI defend us against 9/11 terrorists?

And I'm not a white supremacist either, you fucking idiot. Do they even have black people where you live?

The FBI needs razed
I never said I wanted to do any of that, but uh, how well did the FBI defend us against 9/11 terrorists?

And I'm not a white supremacist either, you fucking idiot. Do they even have black people where you live?

You posted you wanted to raze the FBI. Do you know what "raze" means, Matt? Here, let me help you:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/raze
to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

Matt, you forget that most people who have been on JPP as long or longer than I have remember your old signature. Of course you're a white supremacist.

The FBI needs razed

You posted you wanted to raze the FBI. Do you know what "raze" means, Matt? Here, let me help you:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/raze
to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

Matt, you forget that most people who have been on JPP as long or longer than I have remember your old signature. Of course you're a white supremacist. Never forget. LOL

Back