Your government at work #3

You posted you wanted to raze the FBI. Do you know what "raze" means, Matt? Here, let me help you:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/raze
to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

Matt, you forget that most people who have been on JPP as long or longer than I have remember your old signature. Of course you're a white supremacist.

Dumbass: A bureau of the US government is not the entire US government. It could be obliterated and reformed with minimal effect on everyone in America.

And no, I am not a white supremacist, you fucking idiot.

Who created the FBI, moron?

Dumbass: A bureau of the US government is not the entire US government. It could be obliterated and reformed with minimal effect on everyone in America.

And no, I am not a white supremacist, you fucking idiot.

Who created the FBI, moron?
Dance all you want, Matt, but the fact remains you want to raze the FBI. No doubt you want to do the same to the CIA and US military.

Another fact you keep running from is who funds the FBI? Who does the FBI work for?

Dance all you want, Matt, but the fact remains you want to raze the FBI. No doubt you want to do the same to the CIA and US military.

Another fact you keep running from is who funds the FBI? Who does the FBI work for?

You're like Evel Knieval jumping the Grand Canyon and failing with that bullshit, failure.

1afallonface.gif

thelmalouise.gif

Last edited:
You want to take down the US government, the FBI and leave our nation defenseless against our enemies simply to satisfy your white supremacist agenda. How does that not make you anti-American, Matt?

Sez Mr. Tiny Penis who thinks shooting all Trump supporters should be a national pastime.

Not sure how people get to be as big of a tard as you are, but I'm glad that not many do.
Insult away, Matt, since I know that's all you have. You're just a dumbass racist who thinks tearing down the US government will make your life better.

Back